The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

trump-cohen-cartoon

8 Likes

oh-so-youre-f3ajik

18 Likes

His “people” are him and others that think and sound like him.

The sooner forgotten (except in archived dire warnings), the better.

4 Likes

Not forgotten it’s just you’ll have to know your place. How bad that sounds depends entirely on what you think other people’s “places” are currently relative to your own. It’s almost like men such as him know intrinsically that they couldn’t cut it if they faced real competition in the world, but desperately want the rest of us white people to believe we’re in the same boat. Nah… I’d rather know where I stand in the real world than actively attempt to hold others back so that I can pretend I’m better than I am.

• Edit: Hit reply by mistake when copying quote, but hi
8 Likes

This says a lot:

R-Arlington

And I’ve said a lot.

5 Likes

Yesssss. Literally no one who has lived in or near the area would be surprised. Being a young child there made the whole world more beautiful, interesting, and pleasant though… so there’s that.

5 Likes

And this is why people who are fundamentally ignorant (and willfully ignorant to boot) of any sort of scientific education should keep their fucking mouths shut when grown ups are discussing science. Shut up and learn something, you ignorant piece of shit. Damn, “antibiotics will save us from measles?” Seriously? No, I cannot respond in a civil manner, that is galactic level stupid.

10 Likes

I had a manager once who, after I was in bed for a week with flu, ask why I didn’t go get some antibiotics.

He was an asshole too.

5 Likes

The clear and present danger of Trump refusing to leave office:

7 Likes

I had a manager once who believed that you could contract HIV/AIDS through a handshake.

He was an asshole too.

5 Likes

I doubt he could get a Praetorian Guard to stand by him, so if he has to be extracted in a straitjacket from the White House bathroom, I’m cool with that.

8 Likes

This was the thing that stuck out to me also. And would not surprise me if we suddenly had an outbreak of domestic terrorism of middling competency, but enough to get plenty of people hurt and killed. Nobody has accused the shooters at Pulse, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas or Charleston of being “strategic thinkers” or anything, the way our country is structured you don’t have to be to kill a lot of people. It would be a very small number of folks willing to carry out such attacks, but there would be very many casualties. “Interesting times” indeed.

6 Likes

Whaaaaat the fuuuuuuck? This is for a t-shirt company.

6 Likes

Evil commies are coming for your hamberders…

7 Likes

It’s important to touch on the critical issues! /s

6 Likes

Gorka chose an interesting date for his anti-communist rant, BTW:

8 Likes

Well, Gorka’s not going to invoke the period’s most famous vegetarian, considering where his ideological sympathies lie.

3 Likes

All recommended.

7 Likes

Never miss a chance for a history dump; a thread on hamburgers and the Soviet Union:

7 Likes

11 Likes