The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Yep. And as Michael Cohen warned us (much to the yawns of corporate media), Trump isn’t at all likely to welcome a peaceful transition of power, especially if he’s somehow impeached or otherwise removed, and even if he loses in 2020.

4 Likes

Oh, it could of course get a lot worse.

It was just the implication that this wasn’t already happening (plus I somehow conflated your comment with someone talking about the risk of Northern Ireland style Troubles in the US being more likely than US Civil War Mark 2 which I now realise wasn’t you and wasn’t even this thread…).

3 Likes

2 days late and a focus group short Mr Scott

6 Likes

tumblr_osbzevaKZt1qmt01xo2_400

5 Likes

1 Like

It’s an Austiran company, but I feel like it fits well here:

4 Likes

Shocking, right? Well, no, not so much. Unfortunately.

7 Likes

Seems as good a place to file this as any.

4 Likes

When they came for the hamberders, I said nothing, because I don’t know what that word means.

5 Likes

I see a lot of Trump supporters always quoting Huey Long (frequently attributing it to Churchill like Greg Abbott did).

“The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists”

I guess attributing it to Huey Long would be awkward.

6 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

The most outrageous part of a truly outrageous story, is when Jared’s lawyer says, effectively, we lied to you about this story previously, and even if this story is true, it does not change the lie we told you earlier.

I keep thinking they have hit bottom, but DAMN if the assholes don’t start digging again!

ETA, the fact th8s is from Fox News just adds to the mummer’s farce this administration has become.

2 Likes
5 Likes

“Liberty politicians” WTF does that mean? And, while I remained noncommittal in our previous discussion about whether this is really a white power sign or not, given the context I think we can safely conclude, in this case, umm, yes.

6 Likes

There’s no way to know they’re not just at a basketball game, without bringing in a psychic to read their innermost thoughts. /s

3 Likes

Yup, looks like they just hit 3 pointers all around.

2 Likes

“The intersection of Alt-Right, Anti-Vaxxers and Scientology.”
“Umm, who is Mike Adams?”

3 Likes

Wow, equating vaccination with miscagenation is a new one, and I thought I had run into them all. But “polluting the purity of the body” is a pretty common trope I hear in my practice. The popular image of the antivaxxer as a granola eating tree hugger is not entirely wrong, but only for a portion, and it seems a shrinking portion, of the overall crowd. Increasingly this is an alt.right thing, and that concerns me since they tend more toward violence than the lefties do.

8 Likes

9 Likes