The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

12 Likes

Odd because it was reported that he wanted to remain in DoJ not long ago.

5 Likes

Seriously? How can these asshats still think this is OK?

11 Likes

Some particularly privileged white people think they can get away with whatever, because they generally speaking get away with whatever. Think of the Covington Catholic school kid…

11 Likes

That article led me to this one:

4 Likes

I just had to file this here, given the subject matter and its primary use:

8 Likes

Don’t get Jason started on his bidet kick again! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bastard offspring of an unholy mating between a sink and a toilet! Plumbing miscegenation! You Shall Not Piss!!!

:rofl:

5 Likes

Newport Beach, CA

It’s almost like there is a common cultural theme in these reports about wealthy white neighborhoods.

4 Likes

Hmmm, but what could it be? The mind is boggled!

2 Likes

Is he brain dead? Isn’t he under a gag order by a federal court judge?

2 Likes

Yes, he is brain dead but, that post you’re replying to is dated well before his current predicament.

I believe he did post something on Instagram over the weekend that might be a problem.

eta:

6 Likes

Reminder:

6 Likes

“Welcome to Stalingrad” ?!?

5 Likes

Someone should remind them of who won that battle.

7 Likes

And remind them who the other side was.

4 Likes

5YwHqLP

5 Likes

The idiocy is really strong with such people.

Not only did Germany lose the Battle of Stalingrad, there is no such place anymore; the city was renamed to Volgograd back in 1961.

5 Likes

Every now and then, proposals are floated to revive its historic name; either Stalingrad or Tsaritsyn, depending on who is doing the floating.

Since 2013, the title “Hero City Stalingrad” is used in city statements on several specific dates annually, and can officially be used in celebrations commemorating the end of the Battle of Stalingrad (February 2), Defender of the Fatherland Day (February 23), Victory Day (May 9), Start of Operation Barbarossa (June 22), the start of the Battle of Stalingrad (August 23), Victory over Japan Day (September 2), the start of Operation Uranus (November 19) and Day of the Fatherland’s Heroes December 9).
In 2014, 50,000 people signed a petition to Vladimir Putin, asking that the city’s name be permanently changed to Stalingrad. Putin didn’t rule it out but has stated that such a move should be preceded by a local referendum and that the Russian authorities will look into how to bring about such a referendum. So far, nothing has come out of it; Putin seems to be busy with other things these days.

6 Likes

Hmm, I could see some sort of drinking game involving the swastika shape. Perhaps involving teams dressed in appropriate allied military uniforms racing to empty out the swastika and thus be the first to “destroy” Nazism.

Good wholesome fun and educational too given the opportunity to do some research into the race to Berlin, etc.

Whaddaya mean that’s not what this was? It’s just a bunch of idiots standing around doing Nazi salutes?

Funny how that always seems to be the case.

4 Likes