The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

This was the article that, if nothing else, clued me in that “soy boy” is the new “snowflake” among the ultra-far-right. Because there’s nothing more American than a HAMBERDER and nothing more commie pinko than TOFU! (Unless you’re getting Chinese takeout, and then it’s fine, as long as you make racist Chinese jokes while eating it)

4 Likes

Someone should remind them that who fought against Russia at Stalingrad.

2 Likes

They call people soy boy because the fake link between soy products and increased estrogen in men.

4 Likes

Really? I thought that ridiculous thing was debunked years ago. I do remember when Starbucks started offering soy milk as an alternative, seeing articles of people declaring they’d never use it “because I heard it makes men grow breasts”. Ah, the ultimate fear of any god-fearing Republican man: to be a woman.

7 Likes

When did that ever stop a good conspiracy theory?

5 Likes

It’s like many of these things, there is a kernel of truth that makes it believable, and if you don’t believe science anyway, you get to make up your own conclusions. Soybeans do indeed contain some compounds called phytoestrogens. The clinical significance of these compounds in anything approaching real life is nil, but estrogens!!

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s just a new super secret word for “not us” (well not that new) because cuck went mainstream. They also love making posts along the lines of “<insert something a liberal would say that’s dumb> *sips soy latte* before going to pick up his wife’s son from school” because it checks all the same boxes they have been laughing about for generations.

4 Likes

I love the mental image of a lactose-intolerant Trumpist Q-anon guy enduring stomach cramps and loud patriotic farts from his all-American dairy beverage rather than have effeminate soymilk in his coffee. MURICA!!

5 Likes

A Trumpist QAnon wouldn’t dare admit to being lactose-intolerant!

11 Likes

I’d make a Pinky and the Brain joke here about “trying to take over the world” but it’s too damn close to reality to be funny, instead of just depressing.

6 Likes

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/03/05/698550613/arizona-legislature-mulls-bills-to-weaken-vaccination-requirements

Because why should the rich folks in WA have all the fun?

7 Likes
5 Likes

umm how can they not know?

8 Likes

See, if they didn’t cover themselves in pearl necklaces, then people couldn’t see how not-clutching-them they are. It’s super clever and not a self-own on many levels.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Pamjee has something to say about anti-vaxx parents

16 Likes

If this doesn’t deserve a boycott of Tmobile, I don’t know what does.

7 Likes

6 Likes

kate-middleton-eye-roll

5 Likes

See, he lies because he loves. So, it’s all ok, then, right?

11 Likes