The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

The moron who invented a fake intelligence service to create a fraudulent accusation of sexual assault against Mueller—and used his own mom’s phone number to register the company’s domain name—is back…

9 Likes

So… The opposition parties in the Knesset are antisemitic?

3 Likes

Wanna make a bet that there’s significantly less than 16 counts?

5 Likes

Obviously not. In the US, though, this seems to be the case.

2 Likes

This motherfucker, yet again:

Here’s a novel thought CovCath Assholes; if you don’t want the rest of the world to think that you passively (if not actively) encourage and foster racism and bigoted attitudes among your Wonderbread-esque student body, then maybe you just shouldn’t encourage racism and bigotry at all.

I hope his family goes broke suing CNN.

13 Likes

Deleted

“Yelp for conservatives,” has been removed from app stores after security flaws that left users’ personal information vulnerable were made public."

7 Likes

What a smug little entitled jerk. How many of his fellow students do you think he bullies with impunity on a regular basis?

7 Likes

Based on personal experience, he’s totally the type of person who would participate in stuffing underclassmen into trash cans.

7 Likes

“(Judge) Jackson set a trial date of Nov. 5. Stone’s legal team will review nine terabytes of potential evidence collected by prosecutors — if printed, enough paper to be stacked twice as high as the Washington Monument, according to one of his lawyers.”

For comparison of that attempt to delay:

How tall of a stack of paper would we need to print out an entire human genome?

genome_stack

3 Likes

Even one is too many.

The arrogant little shit is trying to capitalize on being an asshole, and then getting called out for it online when his disrespectful antics went viral.

I don’t know what’s happening with their other ‘sensitive snowflake’ lawsuit against the Post, but I hope his family loses both frivolous suits and it ends up costing them money.

What shitty excuses for so-called “Christians.”

8 Likes

Me too. What a waste of the public’s time, tying up the courts with this shit.

6 Likes

I hope they get judges who have big ‘pet peeves’ about wasting the court’s time.

5 Likes

https://www.axios.com/gop-lawmaker-compares-green-new-deal-to-genocide-d2a52031-a66d-4f23-af55-0958233d3526.html

• Axios : Genocide is defined as “the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation." How is the Green New Deal like genocide?
  • Bishop: I’m an ethnic. I’m a westerner.

Jesus Christ.

• Axios: And you think the Green New Deal is going to kill you?
  • Bishop: If you actually implement everything they want to. Killing would be positive if you implement everything the Green New Deal actually wants to.

In that case, can we please just get on with it, then?

11 Likes

Whut?

Do these people even hear themselves when they talk?

7 Likes

That’s got to be one of the most inelegant and ham-handed attempts at dog whistling “white genocide” I’ve ever heard. He can’t figure out how to do it, so he just keeps repeating “genocide”.

7 Likes

I have no idea who (if anyone) inspired this person, but I see a bright future for him within the current Dep’t of the Interior, once he’s out of the hoosegow. (And on top of that, does perpetrating this act in Florida make him Florida Man?)

4 Likes

The bumblefuck carnival continues…

3 Likes
6 Likes

15 Likes

Those groups change their names more than their underwear.

6 Likes