The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Awesome!

Because on top of finding you repugnant, Canadian women know that abstaining from intercourse with Tucker Carlson is the only way to effectively prevent unwanted Ted Cruzes.

11 Likes

10 Likes

goodcat.jif

6 Likes

8 Likes

Damn, are this harridan’s 15 min of fame not up yet? And this right wing meme of “shut up and…” is one of the more dehumanizing and insulting responses to criticism ever developed.

15 Likes

Right? Especially from the gang that likes to complain about its frozen peach.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I pity the poor people who had to listen to all that drek, especially considering that the guy is totally unrepentant and his squadron of followers love him all the more for it.

5 Likes

Tucker’s “vast conspiracy” against him was one 24-year-old.

9 Likes

I’m sure he’s convinced that George Soros personally ordered her to do it.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Please tell me there is a security camera on this. If not, in the current environment, why the hell not?

6 Likes

Hasn’t this waste of space Pewdiepie been deplatformed yet?

If not, any minute now would be great, thnx.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Lookin for a pay raise from the NRA, I’d guess. He must know it ain’t gonna happen.

6 Likes

Not that it matters a lot, but for the sake of accuracy, that vandalism happened weeks ago, though it’s not the first time.

2 Likes

In cash. Non-sequential bills. Yeah, leave it by the door. Thanks.

You’re gonna love this dog, believe me. Covfefe

3 Likes

11 Likes

Oh good, let’s get after the Irish too. I mean, how much could they matter? Are they now picking which white people are really “white?”

5 Likes

Same as it ever was. A white supremacist’s “us” can’t exist without a lot of “them”.

9 Likes