The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

6 Likes

3 Likes

What’s most disheartening to me is the number of comments saying that the alt-rightists were the “winners” and “more reasonable”. No,it doesn’t matter how much a racist, sexist asshole is polite, unreasonable is baked into their very position.

That is one thing about being Canadian (and possibly also people in the southern US): you learn while real young that “polite and mild mannered” is not necessarily synonymous with “good and nice”.

10 Likes

I would question the word “brewing” is accurate when Nazis are literally moving to communities and finding support to make them 100% white areas.

2 Likes

Add the Midwest to that list as well. Minnesota nice is not the same thing as actual nice.

It’s namely the Mid-Atlantic region and maybe Boston that give the US its reputation for being rude and blunt.

5 Likes

I really wish this said ‘Moose’ instead.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Because he’s the real victim…

9 Likes

4 Likes

A moose once bit my sister.

3 Likes
4 Likes

“Tons of white people and jews…”

3 Likes

Why are these guys not beating the shit out that racist prick??? They had the chance.

3 Likes

Richard Spencer talks about wanting a nation with the races divided on geographical lines.

CB: … You don’t consider yourself a racist…?
RS: I would never say something like “I don’t like black people.”
CB: But you don’t want me in your neighborhood.
RS: Right, I mean… I… I think the country is fragmenting, because t the end of the day racial differences cannot be breached ever.
CB: What!?
RS: Lots of people come up here and talk about equality or opportunity or whatever; that’s bullshit. I do care about power. Power is good.
CB: Power is good if you’re the boss or you’re the slave owner…
RS: I’m not going to help the situation by being a conservative that says (insert doofy voice) “Oh, I’m color blind, we’re all the same. God created us equal.” That’s bullshit.
CB: Wait… wait…
RS: That’s bullshit and bullshit never helps.
CB: You don’t… you don’t believe in equality at all?
RS: No. Equality? No, that’s nonsense. There’s no equality in nature; there’s difference.
CB:

It only gets worse later:

RS: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Sounds very… enlightenment… kinda… I’m tempted to say fag-y.

EDIT

It’s worth watching just to know for a fact what the mild end of Spencer’s rhetoric is and how he’s just a hateful liar about it all.

9 Likes
6 Likes

I never thought I’d really support punching a Nazi, because violence doesn’t solve much of anything, but this Nazi needs to be punched a few more times.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The KKK is planing a cross burning in Charlottesville, Va. and you know who will prob be there. (He lives in Alexandria, Va. an hr away.)

3 Likes

Where are the wobblies when we need them?

7 Likes
3 Likes