The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

THIS

As pointed out well in this scene.

11 Likes

What if police departments are terrorist organizations?

19 Likes

Perhaps this belongs in another thread since it’s a positive sign, but I hope I can get the word out about what some college campuses are doing. I certainly haven’t seen any reporting on it in the news even though one event near me drew quite a large crowd.

16 Likes

This makes me recall Malcom X’s Oxford Union debate. Despite it being nearly 52 years old, his words may as well have been spoken yesterday:

This is just amazingly powerful stuff. (I realize it’s much longer than this video but I can’t find a high quality version of the whole thing.)

It just fills me with incredible sadness that he isn’t alive today to impart us with his wisdom.

15 Likes

Black student attacked. School unresponsive.

Muslim student attacked. School unresponsive.

http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/news/id_13231/Muslim-girl-terrified-to-return-to-school-after-classmate-beats-her,-rips-off-hijab.html

18 Likes

I would suggest that the Liberals would do well not to rely on their traditional enemies to do this work for them - they will be disappointed. That said, liberal paramilitaries have a fine tradition of ending up on the wrong side.

12 Likes

I regularly return to that speech, because it’s so amazing. Malcolm X was an amazing, shining light of humanity. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

16 Likes

Jesus! Please stay safe, where you are, even while you’re helping.

15 Likes

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/17/three-teenagers-charged-with-hate-crime-red-line/hdVoT3CpWxF1R4OAtRecbP/story.html

9 Likes

Illinois

4 Likes

Could you summarize, please?

4 Likes

Fixed. Thanks.

3 Likes

Jesus fuck man.

I’m sure prison will give them lots of opportunities to learn skills and build connections with like minded individuals. I’m sure the Aryan Brotherhood would be glad to onboard them.

Fuck. Prison is too good for these people.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Like I said, burn them down, start over. Police are typically city/town based. Dismantle it, and try again with better standards that are more strictly enforced.

4 Likes

Here’s a non-Facebook source: May 29, 2016 at Canton Lake, Illinois.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/800473118087270400

8 Likes

It’s going to be a long four years, isn’t it.

16 Likes

tRump supporters: Such whiny entitled dickweeds they can’t stop complaining even when “their guy” wins.

14 Likes

There are aspects of this crime that suggest it may have nothing to do with Trump except in a very broad “sign of the times” way. The girls identities haven’t been released but as they’re from Mattapan and Dorchester there’s a strong possibility they’re African-American, and Savin Hill could mean the victim is Vietnamese (and the Red Line goes right to Quincy, which has a huge Asian population). Hate crimes existed way before Trump came along, I don’t want to give him too much credit.