The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Morpheus: Were you listening to me Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

2 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

Do you know of an archive of those? There have been some brilliant ones, but I didn’t save them…

1 Like

A lot here:

3 Likes

Florida man charged with using Confederate flag as weapon

florida

6 Likes

I am a liberal who supports reasonable registration laws, limits on what firearms are available on the market and mandatory liability insurance on firearms.

The only person who can get me to give up the gun collection I inherited from my father and grandfather is my wife.

mad-carrie-b

4 Likes

We just gotta keep going.

I know what I’ll be doing to my $20 bills.

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Ben Cheviot: Well, it seems I have little choice but to back you against the police. Provided, of course, that the charges against Carter are completely unfounded. What exactly are they, anyway?

Murray: Car pooling.

Ben Cheviot: Car pooling? My God, that’s worse than murder!

Still 20 minutes in the future.

1 Like
1 Like

Is there a thread for that?

6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

They don’t say who was providing the money to bring that FN Spencer in.

If it was the “Young America’s Foundation” that’s been paying for Milo and Ann Coulter, then it needs to be pointed out loudly to highlight what their game is, and take it to them.

6 Likes

Checking the Infobox Organization for YAF on Wikipedia, there are at least a couple fields that don’t display (at some point the template was probably changed):

|alumni =[[Jeff Sessions]]
[[Stephen Miller (political advisor)|Stephen Miller]]
|donors =[[Pat Sajak]]
[[Tom Clancy]]
[[Koch family|Koch brothers]]
Richard and Helen Devos

4 Likes

Cameron Padgett, a 23-year-old senior at Georgia State University, only dabbled in campus activism before he decided to organize a speaking engagement for Spencer this year. Padgett sued – successfully – for Spencer to speak at Auburn University in April after the school tried to cancel the event.

“My motivation from the beginning was just free speech,” he said.

Padgett calls himself an “identitarian” – not a white nationalist – and insists “advocating for the interests of white people” doesn’t make him a racist. Padgett said he hasn’t faced harassment for working with Spencer and doesn’t fear any.

“There are a lot of people who just sit behind keyboards,” he said. “But what are we doing this for if no one wants to show their face?”

The money will go to an attorney for Cameron Padgett, the Georgia man who filed suit to reverse the school’s decision barring Spencer from speaking at Auburn.

Padgett, who called himself a libertarian interested in the free exchange of ideas, paid $700 to rent a room in the student union building for a talk by Spencer, a spokesman for the white nationalism movement whose appearances often draw critics.

https://afainatl.wordpress.com/tag/sam-dickson/

The whole thing is a cross-country organized effort between Nazi students booking gigs, an old-school racist lawyer providing services, and the continued funding of Richard Spencer from billionaires.

Here is the lawyer used in all these suits speaking to the crowd in a Charlottesville:

5 Likes