The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

7 Likes

This really is a microcosm of modern white supremacy. Padgett identified with the European movement that has an American policital party associated with it famous for a member assaulting black protesters at a Trump rally - most likely not a coincidence since he changed from “libertarian” to “identitarian” in interviews. It also shows what I mentioned in the Freeze Peach thread about European organizations using American websites to organize while avoiding legal trouble in Europe.

7 Likes

Another one:

Maybe the fascists should all be wearing special pants or something.

6 Likes

So maybe this also a funding tactic? Taking a page from the Phelps playbook, and suing those who try to obstruct “free speech”?

Apparently, the person handling his tour is a GSU student
 UGH.

1 Like

Padgett is the asshole I mean, the GSU student. Glad he’s a senior.

1 Like

Seems to have quite a pocket full of lawyers and cash for a 23-year-old.

1 Like

I’m sure some, if not all of that, of that is coming from Spencer and his organization. Padgett seems to have been just organizing the tour itself and speaking out on Spencer’s behalf. Spencer comes from a well to do family, and his think tank is pretty flush, too.

I don’t know if they plan to have Spencer speak at GSU. I can’t imagine that’d go over well, given our demographics.

1 Like

“interests of white people”. If that’s not the biggest crock of undiluted shit I’ve heard in a while, I don’t know what is.

9 Likes

So blatantly a crock of shit, but I bet he thinks it’s the truth.

4 Likes

Probably, they use the ACLU’s case and the Phelps’ model of manufacturing the circumstance to sue over. Not like racists are particularly clever.

3 Likes

I guess those stories of mosques opening their doors when a mega-church scammer initially didn’t stung some vile alt-snowflakes.

“everything on this site is a satirical work of fiction” wink-wink.

According to Christopher Blair for PunditFact, he designed the Last Line of Defense to “fool conservatives with fake stories most people would find absurd”:[2] the disclaimer on Last Line of Defense itself (as of 30 May 2017), described themselves as a satirical website that self-described liberal supporters created to expose the “extreme bigotry and hate” and “blind gullibility” of right-wing activists, particularly conspiracy theorists.

So they used the picture of someone who’s already had death threats? That’s punchable.

2 Likes
7 Likes

hiddleston-okay

Could Spencer be any more of a stereotype?

8 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Will pay $5,000 per hair obtained from Hillary Clinton

Is this real?

Does it mean we can now go after Shkreli’s epidermis with scissors and then make him answer questions in court if anybody tries to prosecute?

His words are real at least

1 Like
3 Likes