The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Nice leaks.

4 Likes

The video is a good quick summary for those who have the stomach for it:

3 Likes

Uh… seems like this should trigger a visit from the Secret Service, yeah? He’s basically asking people to pull hairs out of her head… how is that not assault?

7 Likes

Limbaugh gotta Limbaugh:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Jesus H Christ.

5 Likes

Sex offenders, sex predators, illegal immigrants.

I’m not sure there’s a registry for “sex predators” and can they really deny shelter to someone on the offender registry when their lives are in danger? “Oh, I’m sorry you got busted 10 years ago for public urination. Hope God sees it fit for you to drown quickly!”

This is just shitty police work any way you cut it exploiting disaster to boost their stats.

8 Likes

As opposed to those unsworn police.

1 Like

Jesus wept laughed.

6 Likes

More “more than one side” equating

8 Likes

More “more than one side” equating

Indeed. There’s good people among the rapists of the world.

Let’s add “false rape accuser” to the list of mythical creatures along with the “welfare queen” already.

10 Likes

Unfuck that ignorant twunt.

7 Likes

CSA Duece :poop:

The group, called “CSA II: The New Confederate States of America,” says it wants to raise awareness about the Confederacy.

3 Likes

Their tagline is “Ridin & Flyin To Protect Our Heritage / Heritage - Not Hate”

And their platform is literally

• Whatever the Sons of Confederate Veterans says
  • We will always fly the confederate flag
  • Defend all symbols of the confederacy because heritage (not hate)
  • The USA is #1
  • The 2nd amendment is top priority
5 Likes

"Four Texas Republicans voted against the bill: U.S. Reps. Joe Barton of Ennis, Jeb Hensarling of Dallas, Sam Johnson of Richardson and Mac Thornberry of Clarendon. None of these four members represent counties that were in the direct path of the storm or part of FEMA’s disaster declaration in the Harvey aftermath. "

7 Likes

He was an asshole long before Trump, but this serms to fit here:

4 Likes

Guess he lacks the courage of his so-called convictions.

Don’t go, Rush; keep your pudgy, opiate-addled ass right where you are - that hatemongering bullshit you peddle for profit will surely protect you from reality.

If people get killed because they listened to this idiot’s claims, I hope he gets sued.

7 Likes

A few months ago someone else claimed that the hundreds of Mass cars they saw crossing the border on election day = voter fraud. Given that NH has no sales tax, a good half of the cars on any given day in the malls of south and eastern NH are from Massachusetts and Maine. Source: my eyes.

7 Likes

What? A known liar writing (in a slap against the ethics of public office) about the very subject he is so famed for lying about lied once more in a publication famed for its constant lying?

5 Likes
10 Likes