The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

He’s notoriously awful with credit,

but in this case I think it’s pretty clear what event, proximal in time, emboldened these young jerks.

4 Likes

Not exactly violent, but I bet he got a stern warning.

9 Likes

I saw that yesterday. You get thrown off a plane for looking Muslim, you can be this arsehole and do whatever the fuck you want and still stay on board.

16 Likes

Not “asshole” per se. Grabbing a bite to eat and some guy came in and when asked for his name, said, “Trump.” It’s part of the idotic Trumpcup trend and not a case like in my spectroscopy and seperations class, where an unfortunate classmate happens to also be named Mike Pence.

The cashier made fun of him after he left.

11 Likes

I’ve encountered this here in China (online) oddly enough. Presumably an expat since it was an English language forum.

7 Likes

Wait… how does that work online?

The person changed their WeChat ID to Donald_Trump. Technically, it was a Wechat group, but I imagine that’s close enough to a forum.

5 Likes

Where did that filthy papist get the idea that he could be a Real American? We’ll have irish and slavs pretending to be white at this rate…

6 Likes

Update on people disrupting plane flights to air their greivances, instead of waiting until Festivus feast…

14 Likes

I was just coming here to tell you that dude got himself a lifetime ban from Delta Airlines.

10 Likes

Delta is based out of Atlanta. :heart:

3 Likes

The thing that really steams me is how so many Trumpeters are treating the results like a damn Superbowl win, as if the only thing that matters is a win, Us vs. Them, with no regard to the future.

21 Likes

There you have the main problem, in a nutshell.

16 Likes

Some FOAF on Facebook was trumpeting on about how liberals were crying. I just deadpanned it to him straight, “Trump is filling his cabinet with millionaires and jackasses. So much for “draining the swamp.” In less than four years, you will be, too.”

18 Likes

12 Likes

You are assuming his supporters will be smart enough to figure out they are getting screwed. If they get close to the realization, Faux news will put something how the “Mooslims!” and “GAYZ!!” are the ones repealing the ACA and getting rid of Medicare and Social Security. The supporters will believe it.

I have little hope of this country staying in one piece. I just need to get out of the South before the split.

14 Likes

I assume this thread has been quiet because it’s just too overwhelming trying to document Trump’s stupidity, let alone the assholishness of his supporters, but they’re hardly flying under the radar.

“He said that if Hillary would have won he would have driven right on by the church without stopping, but because Trump won he felt he had permission to say and act the way he wanted to expressing the hate that he had for this particular group of people,” Bland said.

13 Likes

I feel weird liking that… cuz I really don’t… and I take no pleasure in misinformed people getting exactly what we knew they were going to get…

And along those lines… have you seen this one?

Most of these stories just make me so sad… so so so sad, for them, for us, for the human race.

15 Likes
5 Likes

Sometimes people make stupid choices they regret because they just want to believe too hard.

“I want to believe” is a dumb sentiment, and credulity is not a virtue. If she honestly believed that tRump would drain the swamp, then she simply was intellectually lazy. She believed obvious lies over proven track records of actually getting shit done in government.

It’s sad that she fucked herself over. And I’m sympathetic to an extent. But she also made a stupid choice and should have known better. It’s not like it’s hard to look up a politician’s voting records.

I can’t believe anyone was “tricked” by trump. That’d be assuming the person who was “tricked” had the intellectual capability of a toddler who actually bought into the “got your nose” game.

She voted for a guy who has a long standing reputation of fucking people over and not paying his debts. A FUCKING billionaire with that credential. What did she expect? Mercy from a narcissistic sociopath?

18 Likes