The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

4 Likes

Dove’s white wash ad fails.

2 Likes

Spencer, is that you?

"Lt. Stephen Upman, of the Charlottesville police, told WTOP that they heard from the FBI earlier Wednesday about a post on a message board “expressing discontent with recent events in Charlottesville.”

"The poster added that he or she admired the shooter in Las Vegas and that Charlottesville — “in particular, schools within the city, should be the next target.”

3 Likes

Dove may have made an unfortunate choice in selecting the order of women for the ad. However, looking at it’s accompanying video the white woman then takes off her shirt to reveal a Latina. I read it as Dove is good for all women. YMMV

1 Like

Evil that once lurked in the hearts of men is now free range.

2 Likes

It’s not like Dove hasn’t pulled shit like this before, either.

1 Like

There is a very long history to this shit, too.

Including from my neighbourhood:

6 Likes

Has it come to this? Where white supremacist assholes giving speeches can cause states to declare emergencies and incur associated costs?

Hand Spencer the bill.

5 Likes

As a UF alumnus, I’m very curious to know on which side of the alt-right/antifa coin the police will land. When I was attending in the 90s, Gainesville cops were considered rather fascist themselves.

4 Likes

What a dick:

I bet some Indigenuous People may not share his fucked up opinion…

8 Likes

Interesting that the racist views of the 1% match the views of trump’s 24% (of the US electorate).

The very very top and the very very bottom.

1 Like

A little bit of justice. I hope the guy sues and wins.
ETA: Settlement.

https://www.local10.com/news/national/officers-fired-after-removal-of-united-passenger

7 Likes

/squints to make sure that it says “fired” and not “fined”.

Good.

6 Likes

“Several weeks after the incident, United reached a settlement with Dao.” I imagine it was a wheelbarrow of cash.

2 Likes

The atmosphere of the incedent kind of made me wish Mr. Dao would’ve been allowed additional recompense in the form of Hammurabi’s Code. I’m sure losing teeth was quite painful.

6 Likes

A former assistant attorney general who lost his job because he was using a work computer to harass a university student and who finally lost his license to practice law now thinks he’ll be vindicated because of Trump.

This guy gave a spectacularly awful interview on Anderson Cooper in 2010.

6 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-18/steven-mnuchin-very-hard-not-to-give-tax-cuts-to-the-wealthy

Eat-The-Rich

10 Likes

His argument is that because rich people pay bigger numbers in taxes its somehow hard not to cut their taxes more. He’s arguing like the congress has to physically inspect every dollar being taxed and find the ones that shouldn’t be taxed, which is so fucking… I hate him. It’s one thing to misunderstand math, it’s another to cynically misrepresent it.

6 Likes