The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

JFC, Where does fox get all these ninnies.

tl;dw
Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro Says Robert Mueller & Other Justice Officials Should Be Arrested

3 Likes

I had thought it was pretty well known that Yeungling is run by Republican asshats. They’d be on my boycott list, but their beer is too terrible (somehow, this is an unpopular opinion) to have been on my drinkables list to begin with.

5 Likes

Dirtier that Dirt

Bannon is an asshole.

6 Likes

In one instance, the campaign suggests staffers point out that Moore couldn’t have called a teenage girl in her bedroom decades ago because “there was no telephone in her bedroom.”

So he’s claiming to know what the contents of her bedroom were. Let me make a note on that, and take a seat over there.

5 Likes

Gross.

They just don’t get it.

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

When they took control of all branches of the federal government in 1921, they used their unchecked power to remake the government along the lines of their ideology. They slashed taxes and regulations and turned government over to businessmen, arguing that their policies would speed up the economy and bring the nation untold wealth.

Good thing that’ll never happen again!

7 Likes
5 Likes

AP News calls A Jones a winner!

Suck it Bannon.

3 Likes

https://restoringthehonor.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/new-high-quality-video-surfaces-of.html?m=1

3 Likes

Good.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Trumpian Asshole in this case is White America.

5 Likes
2 Likes

The correction comes amid a series of reported lapses on the disclosures of senior executive branch officials, including more than 70 financial holdings left off the public disclosure of White House senior adviser and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner.

1 Like