The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Between the all the lies and the recent sex scandals in Washington the Russians could set up a live “How to Blackmail US Politicians 101” class on Constitution Blvd.

1 Like

Good.

4 Likes

The Aristocrats?

2 Likes
1 Like

This could have happened at No. One Observatory Circle.

trailer-park-4302

Whew!

1 Like

And, she folds like a cheap suit.

2 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t hear you with your head so far up Trump’s ass.

5 Likes

Smile-x and a dislocated neck.

2 Likes

Steve obviously sees himself as Goodgulf the Grimy. Okay Steve, have it your way.

1 Like

1317051712978_9808514

4 Likes

Oh, now this is fucking rich.

Congress working together? Are you fucking kidding me? The R’s basically did everything possible to ice out the D’s through the entire process.

Fuck you, Pence for trying to further gaslight America. You fucking scumbag.

8 Likes
8 Likes

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/943864121497473026

3 Likes

Kyle Chapman “Based Stickman” is going back to the pokey.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/Kyle-Chapman-Based-Stickman-Alt-Right-remanded-12448845.php

From the article:

Berkeley police Officer Darrin Rafferty wrote in a probable cause statement that Chapman “was swinging what appeared to be a wooden stick at many people,” Rafferty wrote. However, Rafferty wrote that it was unclear if Chapman hit anyone because the camera didn’t stay focused on him during the altercation.

Dear Officer Darrin Rafferty: here’s the camera footage you missed.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Remember how Trump said he was an ally to the LGBT community?

I mean, I’m sure practically everybody knew he was full of shit, but still…

4 Likes

You’re godamned right turtle boy.

6 Likes

What I want to know is, who was asleep at the wheel when checking her resume?

Jihad Watch is also a project of the David Horowitz Freedom Center and a blog where Douglass-Williams has become a prolific contributor, sometimes posting up to three times a day.

In August, she wrote a post defending her “personal writings on Jihad Watch” and included a statement she sent to the Canadian Press. She wrote that her writings are compatible with her work on Canadian Race Relations board and that she has “the greatest respect for its pure, original mandate of human rights for all.”

“It is not racist to oppose the jihadist-Islamist agenda,” she wrote in the post, which is headlined “Christine Douglass-Williams: unjustly targeted by Canada’s ‘Islamophobia’ agenda.”

But it is racist to lump all Muslims under the “jihadist-Islamist agenda”.

That’s like saying that you’re not anti-Semitic, you’re just against the international conspiracy of Jewish bankers. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And it was a Christmas Miracle for a very Merry Christmas was had by all.

1 Like

Perhaps it was some kind of Republican Festivus?

I think the Feats of Stench are next.

1 Like