The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

8 Likes

I have no doubt whatsoever that people actually do say just that.

1 Like

I hate this fucking guy

4 Likes

snl-saturday-night-live-donald-trump-jeff-sessions-kate-mckinnon-alec-baldwin

6 Likes
4 Likes

Even with Fox News’ clearly biased stance in this reporting I still sympathize with O’Donnell here.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/25/ben-shapiro-wins-round-against-rosie-as-twitter-reverses-and-deletes-her-vulgar-tweet.html

And yet another reason to say Fuck Twitter.

2 Likes

Moore’s tantrum lasted longer than his thread.

5 Likes

Actions by assholes against this person:

4 Likes
3 Likes

You’d think that that The Base would notice.

3 Likes

That’s because the actual base, not the clowns the media are focusing on, is made up of these people. That’s who he really panders to.

3 Likes

The stupid… it burns. How the fuck did this guy make it to law school?

2 Likes

GOP Pile ON

“The legal action represents a new tack in a broader effort by supporters of the President to push back on the special counsel. Some Republicans have begun publicly calling for Mueller’s probe to be shut down.”

2 Likes

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/jackherer20/status/948696925360009216

7 Likes

Boo Hoo

5 Likes

The Mercers went to a lot of trouble to build up Breitbart in the first place. Will they oust Bannon, or will they redirect their money and assets like Cambridge Analytica elsewhere?

1 Like

The Mercers have already found another golden prick:

Interesting footnote that P. Thiel, H. Weinstien, trump and Kushner all share the same sleazebag lawyer, Charles Harder.

5 Likes

Sleep well Stevie boy: “The New York Times reported the Mercers had even gone so far as to cut off funding for Bannon’s private security detail.”

The best people … the best

4 Likes

Nothing to see here…

“One of Roy Moore’s accusers, Tina Johnson, lost her home in Gadsden, Alabama, this week to a fire. It is now being investigated by the Etowah County Arson Task Force,”

6 Likes