The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

3 Likes

Holy fuck.

6 Likes

Yeah, I got that. I should learn to make the sarcasm clearer when typing…

1 Like

Fucking disgusting.

4 Likes

Agreed. And I can easily hear the reaction to our kind of reaction: “Ha, in your face, LIBTARDS!”

Kinda good in a way though to see on the right the kind of circular firing squad so common on the left.

1 Like

The Republicans might go for it, so long as it doesn’t stick to Trump.

3 Likes

Just more of the best people

“Porter’s first wife, Colbie Holderness, alleged in an interview published Wednesday by the Daily Mail that he kicked her on their honeymoon, progressing to choking and punching her in the face. She provided pictures that were published with the story.”

“Porter’s second wife, Jennifer Willoughy, told the Daily Mail earlier this week that he pulled her naked from the shower shortly after their first anniversary, and that he was verbally abusive. The Daily Mail also obtained a police complaint from 2010 of Porter allegedly punching the glass on a door at their home, which led to her filing a temporary protective order.”

Birds of a feather…

2 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/06/tennessee-sheriff-caught-on-tape-killing-suspect-lawsuit?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true

6 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it.

2 Likes

But they are just standing up for their people! /s

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

6 Likes
5 Likes

Hiding Chinese or Russian “investors” Jared?

5 Likes

Historic and important overtures towards peace in one of the world’s longest and most dangerous conflicts. Active attempts to sabotage it from a “guest” who killed one fifth of the North and kept a huge occupation army in the South to support their corrupt puppet regime.

How would you view this situation if the saboteur was any country other than the US? How would you react if a “guest” behaved like this in your country?

6 Likes

so, which korean newspapers are worth reading?

this is interesting, but frankly I’m not familiar with the political slant of hani.

3 Likes

Do I want to know what a “power level” is?

2 Likes

Many USians would of course react most angrily. Though many others would be indifferent, refusing the chance for distraction from their other forms of screened entertainment, or if they’re lucky, from their work.

Good quotation marks there, given that the U.S. is anything but a guest on the Korean peninsula (as I’m sure you know). Squatter, more like.

2 Likes