The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

O M F G

I wish I could say that’s amazingly tone deaf, but I’m afraid that to a huge number of Americans, it sounds like a great idea.

5 Likes

come for the nasty, violent, partisan socme threat, stay for the “it was a joke” + broflake “I’m the real victim” and subsequent rape threat call-to-action…

3 Likes
3 Likes

30cab6c

“Alex Van Der Zwaan was charged Feb. 16 in federal court in Washington with lying to investigators about conversations related to a report he helped prepare on the trial of a Ukrainian politician, Yulia Tymoshenko. Van Der Zwaan was charged with a criminal information, which typically precedes a guilty plea.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-20/skadden-arps-lawyer-is-charged-with-role-in-u-s-russia-probe

4 Likes

MAMA: Make America Missionary Again

BTW

4 Likes

In all fairness, it is nice to keep them out of the other pools…saves everyone on each side a lot of time and energy.

3 Likes
4 Likes

This is just fucking disgusting.

High school kids organizing a march? Unpossible! It must be a George Soros funded conspiracy!

(Seems like he’s just projecting his lack of ability to do anything unless directed to do so by lobbyists and donors.)

8 Likes

Russian Bot Purge?

SpencerWhining

BOO HOO

1492064848_asian-girl-smiling

Any takers on how many el cheetolini will lose?

9 Likes
5 Likes

No link , no photo, no gif or quote but, NRA Spokeswoman Dana Loesch is a trump inspired asshole of assholes. She is one sinister silver tongued snake filled with vile. The NRA is getting their money’s worth.

I hope her kids wake up some day and see her true stripes.

4 Likes

“Crisis actors.” I wonder if the Oggsford Dictionary will pick that as word of the year.

Damn, it’s sickening how much corporate air time far-right loonies are getting these days. Though I guess it makes some sense, since one of them is the president.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Why not it seems to have worked well enough for the rabid base with Sandy Hook.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Thread:

https://twitter.com/anamardoll/status/966389341965750274

9 Likes
7 Likes

O_O

People like that are beyond delusional; its self-inflicted stupidity of such magnitude that it’s utterly staggering…

7 Likes
8 Likes

Yay

6 Likes