The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Sinclar Broadcast Group, a conservative news network run by a GOP megadonor that may soon own 72 percent of the American media market, has enacted a new set of talking points targeting “fake news” that some employees say sounds like “pro-Trump propaganda.”

CNN reported Wednesday that Sinclair, which either owns or operates 173 news stations nationwide, circulated internal documents recently instructing anchors to read a script that decries “biased and false news,” a short leap from President Donald Trump’s “fake news” battle cry.

Trump-backing media group now requires anchors to read speeches about 'fake news' on-air - Raw Story

2 Likes
1 Like

This is hilarious.

5 Likes

And hilariously bad. Was the tune written by an algorithm for “country music”?

5 Likes

Brother Doug Ford is running:

Then there’s Tanya Granic Allen, the fringe candidate who can’t stop talking about anal sex, and whose supporters are deeply attracted to Ford.

Being pegged as “the anal sex candidate” has to hurt.

6 Likes

images%20(39)

9 Likes
6 Likes

Protip; don’t elect thirsty, has-been actors who have no experience whatsoever in politics, period.

7 Likes

There are a few actors out there who are intelligent, well versed in world affairs and politically involved and would do fine as legislators as a second career.

She is not one of them.

2 Likes

I was thinking of how it turned out with Saint Ronnie and the Governator, not to mention the current so-called “leader of the free world.”

That’s not a great track record for entertainment industry folks who decided to go /pol.

As for Miss Dash; her relevancy was over years ago in her last Kanye video, she needs to go have a seat… somewhere that isn’t in DC.

1 Like

“While speaking at the annual meeting of the right-wing National Front conference, former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told the crowd to wear the racist label as a “badge of honor.”” -CNN

asshole

2 Likes

You know who else made people wear badges?

5 Likes

Fuck. I doubt they’ll win the Ontario election this summer, but the Liberals in power are getting pretty long in the tooth, carrying a lot of old baggage, and his faux-populism might carry the day. On the plus side, he’s a naked rat bully without Rob Ford’s strange charm. It’s going to be a short sharp shitter of an election, and Premier Wynne will have to jab carefully to make Doug display his inner sociopath, if she wants to energize the “meh” Liberal base and win into 905 country. The shadow of Trump will be Wynne’s ally, but she can’t play that card herself.

Hopefully the Ontario Progressive-Conservative party will have the grace to follow the federal party (after they were taken over by the Reform Party wingnut brigade), and drop Progressive from their name. It’s been a long time since the days of Bill Davis.

6 Likes

Horse meat is delicious if prepared properly.
So, much too good for this scumbag.

1 Like

Total GOP dominance has not altered the fantasies of the right:

1 Like
3 Likes

That sounds like incitement to violence to me.

4 Likes

i-zombie-clive-is-done

3 Likes

Reading and I am like dude do you not know that tanks don’t just waltz in on their own. They will also have infantry support and attack helicopter support. Your dreams of just shooting the driver or stopping the fuel trucks are just stupid.

4 Likes