The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

The Washington Times still chuggs along. Thanks Moonies. /s

Edit: Fixed Brain Fart

2 Likes

Cops are feeling quite inspired right now, methinks.

2 Likes

4 Likes

In Ohio, at Kent fucking State.

This is the epitome of White Privilege.

7 Likes

In the article I saw on this, she actually references the Kent State shooting as a REASON Ohio should allow open carry on campuses!

7 Likes
1 Like

I thought they owned the Washington Times?

1 Like

You are correct! (Brain fart)

FYI Here’s a good read on their downfall:

1 Like

Hrph. I think it’s a little premature to call them dead. They’ve done a pretty good job of blending with Christian camouflage.

1 Like

Yes they have.

My brush with the Moonies: One of my first jobs out of college was working for an outfit developing a software platform similar to Google Earth for the Broadcast News industry. Turns out that they were being funded by the Moonies. When the Moonies were in dire straights and selling off assets for cash, the company went belly up. I never knew of their involvement until the end when a group of Koreans showed up to shut things down. Strange day.

1 Like

And there’s always another critter ready to move into the vacant eschatological niche.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yet another school shooting today. This time at least 8 dead, in Santa Fe. I don’t know where to put this, so I stuck it in Trump Inspired Assholes, because I’m kind of tired of having to differentiate all these different types of assholes.

2 Likes

“Shortly after the shooting began in the town of about 13,000 residents, a man carrying an American flag, wearing a Trump hat, and carrying a pistol on his hip approached news cameras.”

The man, who did not give his name, said his goal was to “get to the school. Make America great again.”

Another man then told reporters “we need prayers”.

“This idiot is walking down the street with a damned pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot,” he said referring to the other man.

“I’m a guns rights person. I have guns. But this idiot is walking down here and saying he needs to make America great again. That’s not what America needs.” -BBC

6 Likes

Yeah… because a bunch of armed students against the National freakin Guard back then would have had such a “better outcome” than 4 dead civilians, who were unarmed.

What a self-absorbed twit, may her bad karma follow her all her days and ruin her every joy.

5 Likes

I read about this on buzzfeed. This Santa Fe is in Texas, outside of Houston.

How many more kids have to die before this country does something about the deadly combination of toxic masculinity and high-power firearms?

7 Likes

Third firearms related incident at a school in eight days according to cnn.

Thoughts and prayers don’t seem to be working… if only there were some way to keep this kind of thing from happening.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Right? “if only…” Hrm. I wonder what that could be. Oh wait! I know! I know!
Let’s give every kid a turtle to take care of. It will teach them compassion. Wait, let’s brand them monsters and terrorists, that will put them in their place. Wait, let’s put stacks of guns and ammo at the front entrance of the school and it’s up to them to arm themselves before class.

I mean anything but the actual thing that will cut down the number of these school shootings, right?

This is America.

From the Buzzfeed article:

A student named Paige, who was interviewed by a local television station, said she managed to keep calm, but that it was “really scary.”

Asked if she surprised a shooting happened at her school, she said, “No … it’s been happening everywhere. I always felt like eventually it was going to happen here too.”

:frowning:

4 Likes

Holy smokes, those are some great policy ideas. Have you ever considered running for office?

1 Like