The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

You’re probably right

4 Likes

I am holding out for him going out like Elvis. Heart attack on the golden throne.

10 Likes

If he strokes out in the middle of yet another temper tantrum and it’s caught on camera, he will.

That end would be quite fitting, but right in the middle of a national news conference as he rages out of control would be better.

10 Likes

Tweet explosion.

6 Likes

I want that after the humiliation of being removed from office by his own party.

Keeling over on the crapper, in the middle of an all-caps tweet.

14 Likes

In mid-tweet? Apparently, me and @daneel are great minds, thinking alike!

13 Likes

Can’t be humbled when you have no shame. To humble him I think we would have to turn him out on the street and strip him of his wealth. Anything short of that won’t do it IMO.

4 Likes

27 Likes

“Oh hello Fury, back again I see. I have a feeling you and I are going to become very good friends over the next four years.”

You know what else gets out Sharpie? Sharpie. You scribble over it and while the stuff is still fresh wipe it off. Dry erase is phenomenal for this, because it wipes away when dry. I tend to carry one or the other with me most of the time and I doubt I’m alone there. Putting that info out there, because I sense someone reading this is going to need to use it soon enough.

17 Likes

I see that I need to update my “Jewish Conditional Whiteness” map to exclude NYC.

And here I thought that that was one of the few places where it would be certain to apply…

13 Likes
10 Likes

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/05/513492389/utah-representative-wants-bears-ears-gone-and-he-wants-trump-to-do-it

8 Likes

12 Likes

Does this guy know nothing of history? There is so much wrong in thinking that Kent State was anything other than a huge debacle. This is why anyone who doesn’t know history is bound to repeat it.

11 Likes
  1. Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it.
  2. Those who do remember history are condemned to watch others repeat it.
  3. Trump appears to be a reversal of the usual historical pattern. He repeats, but first as farce, then as tragedy.
16 Likes

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today ordered the New York State Police, SUNY Police and the State Division of Human Rights to conduct a multi-agency investigation into the alleged hate crime that took place at SUNY Geneseo on Friday. The incident was first reported by a residence assistant who discovered graffiti, including a swastika and the word “Trump,” at the university’s Nassau Residence Hall. This marks the second investigation launched into ‎alleged hate crimes in New York in the past few hours.

My daughter’s college. :cry:

14 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that whatever the GOP is shouting loudest about is what they should be investigated for doing. It’s always a projection.

14 Likes

WaPo: CPAC rescinds Yiannopoulos invitation amid social media uproar

16 Likes