The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Hashtag civility amirite.

7 Likes

A lot of “false flag” responses in there

2 Likes

Make America Chimp Again.

2 Likes

Let’s just say “chickenshit” applies to more than just the substance thrown.

3 Likes
8 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

3 Likes

9d6be1861cd187185cd71592d66ec5ec

2 Likes

LOCK.HIM.UP.

5 Likes

So I know one could argue he is not a Trump inspired asshole…but since he is choosing to retire during a pivotal period wherein Trump will in fact get the opportunity to appoint a conservative asshole to the supreme court…AGAIN…then I consider him a Trump inspired asshole by association…

4 Likes

Wow. Expected to see a photo of him holding snakes in front of people speaking in tongues burning witches while pushing pins into dolls of wax.

Too much sun in NC. It’s frying people’s brains.

7 Likes

Bum Fight!

Young America’s Foundation, who funds those speaking tours by Ann Coulter and MILO, targeted to cause maximum upset, is warning that Charlie Kirk / Turning Point could inflict “long-term damage” on both “conservative students and the conservative movement.”?

HAHAHAHAhaHAhaHAHAhaha …

They can both die in a fire.

4 Likes

Interviewing for Vidkun Quisling’s job?

4 Likes

I guess we need to add “the fall of the Roman Empire” to the list of things racists are willing to try and re-litigate.

2 Likes

Another indication that two alternate realities have collided …Sean Hannity portrayed this agenda as negative.

10 Likes

Saint Reagan’s holy word:

I dunno why they think Donnie is a conservative.

4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Typical, and redundant with Pruitt in charge.

3 Likes

Catholic Priest: “…everyone get the hell out of my church!”

Christians, amirite? Sounds literally like Satan to me.

amityville-horror-2005-movie-review-father-callaway-flies-get-out-philip-baker-hall-remake

6 Likes