The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Yeah… too late.

Hang in there!
giphy%20(6)
Seriously. It ain’t over 'til the fat lady sings.

Not precisely Trump inspired, because he’s been doing this kind of shit for longer than that, AFAIK, but…

Democracy? Will of the people? Rule of Law? What’s that?

That would be great, but I won’t hold my breath…

Colour me not surprised.

Musk has a history of donating to both parties, but contributions to the Republican Party raised eyebrows on Twitter, where many questioned how the “socially liberal” billionaire vowing to fight climate change could support the GOP’s platform. [Daily Beast]

Gotta diversify your investment portfolio, even when—or especially when—it comes to acquiring political traction.

Another day, another white person calls the cops.

It wasn’t even fraudulent. He just decided it must be so, because he didn’t recognise it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/white-cvs-manager-called-cops-black-woman-coupon-republican-busted-forging-signatures-report/

I guess it never occurs to such people that doing this shit also puts public scrutiny on them.

The fucking idiot is shaking like a leaf in that vid, like he’s the one who has to be worried about his safety, or something…

"Bannon allegedly told Usherwood, “Fuck you. Don’t you fucking say you’re calling me out. You fucking liberal elite. Tommy Robinson is the backbone of this country.”

To hell with these pricks.

“social activist”? WTF?