The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

7 Likes

“in space no one can hear you lie.”

Stone: “I love this — proud to be in this crew…”

I think we know what logo is in the running.

7 Likes

I didn’t see this elsewhere but… West Virginia just impeached their entire Supreme Court so that they can replace them with Republican appointees.

6 Likes

How the fuck is that even legal?

6 Likes

several agencies including the FBI are stepping in to see if any comments constitute a hate crime.

Adults called Maddie by “it” and “thing.” Some said she should be stabbed or beat up. One even suggested it was open hunting season for transgender people.

Again, “if”?

8 Likes

Ugh, what terrible people.

6 Likes

5 Likes

“Sinclair Broadcasting’s failed effort to buy Tribune Media may soon become more than just a costly embarrassment. It could result in the company ultimately losing its broadcast licenses.”

12 Likes
4 Likes

Womp womp.

14 Likes

9 Likes

4th-doctor-bye

11 Likes
6 Likes

This asshole, yet again;

8 Likes

Maybe we should inundate him with cake orders he won’t complete.

9 Likes

I’m thinking that’s what needs to happen.

3 Likes

(It’s not that I don’t have a comment. I have too many jammed in the pathway from my brain to my fingers.)

7 Likes

Last year, but still relevant:

6 Likes

It would appear the good people of Colorado are on the same page with you…

Quoting from the the recent complaint:

In the meantime, some Colorado citizens, emboldened by the state’s prosecution of Phillips, have targeted him. On the same day that the Supreme Court announced it would hear Phillips’s case, a Colorado lawyer called his shop and requested a cake designed with a blue exterior and pink interior, which the caller said would visually depict and celebrate a gender transition. Throughout the next year, Phillips received other requests for cakes celebrating Satan, featuring Satanic symbols, depicting sexually explicit materials, and promoting marijuana use. Phillips believes that some of those requests came from the same Colorado lawyer.

Can anyone riddle me this?

Defendants

19. Aubrey Elenis is the Director of the Colorado Civil Rights Division and has authority to enforce Colo. Rev. Stat. § 24-34-601(2)(a). See Colo. Rev. Stat §§ 24-34-302, -306.
20. Elenis is named as a defendant in her official and individual capacities.

She is the only person sued in her official and individual capacity. Anyone know why?

I’m guessing it’s because she is the only defendant who made any specific decision in regards to Phillips and they’re alleging active bad faith and malice on her part?

Edit to add: There are photos of his cakes in the pleading. I don’t think any of his work will appear in the Let Us Eat Cake thread…

5 Likes
10 Likes