The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

8 Likes

WTF?

7 Likes

Thread links to details of the crimes and convictions.

7 Likes

JFC.  

1 Like

Birds of a feather

or just more rats.

rats-together

5 Likes

It seems like everyone on the alt-reich has their begging hat out these days.

As I recall, Young America’s Foundation was picking up the tab for Milo’s tours and legal fights.

6 Likes

What a self-pitying crybaby. I love it when these Heroes of the Alt-Right realise their 15-minutes of fame are up and have meltdowns against their own former fans. Jordaddy’s is going to be especially delicious.

Enjoy your ruinous debt, Milo.

ETA: background article. Brave Sir Freeze Peach deleted that pissy little FB post, hence the screenshot.

8 Likes

His whole schtick was grounded in narcissism all the way down.

No surprise really that his fans and funders didn’t see that in him.

5 Likes

If I can ascribe her any amount of forethought I would guess that filling public schools with gun-toting teachers is part of the plan to turn anti-gun people into homeschoolers, and further erode support and hope in the great experiment of public schooling…nah, just quid pro quo with some of the other jagoff money-warshoppers under the Big Tent of antisocial greed.

3 Likes

Soooooo … Wouldn’t that siphon off GOP voters?

1 Like
3 Likes

Well, yeah, we wouldn’t have this bothersome controversy if that darn maverick hadn’t up and died. Lazy, if you ask me!

7 Likes

Nun nun nun no Nunes. Talk to the hand.

(How can a guy from Ca. be sooo pale?)

3 Likes

Faith Goldy, far-right troll is running for Toronto mayor. Fired from Rebel Media for being too visibly pally with the Charlottesville Nazis. (Discretely pally would have been fine.)

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

That woman needs to go, ASAP.

8 Likes

I am not the sort to wish evil upon others but this administration really makes me think about changing that point of view.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The pics in the HuffPost piece are gold.

1 Like