The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Another of these assholes.

7 Likes

When he announced his plan, President Donald Trump slammed drug makers, health insurers, pharmacy benefit managers and others for profiting off American patients.

“The drug lobby is making an absolute fortune at the expense of American patients,” Trump said.

Holy shit, he got something right for once.

5 Likes

Oh. My.

4 Likes

Seems like a good place for this:

It’s just a matter of time before el Cheeto shit head employs the same tactics

6 Likes

Why is this surprising to anyone anymore? Racist M’fuckers run this country.

6 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Human and Organizational Systems, PhD
http://catalog.fielding.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=1&poid=71

I should get one of those online ordinations I keep hearing about and insist on people addressing me as “Reverend”.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hmm. Maybe, but only if you were having a birthday party for the junior KKK. I think that trivializes his evil too much.

3 Likes

FYI

7 Likes

Apparently “doing better” now.

5 Likes

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45535715

8 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

I swear, some people must love getting sued needlessly.

8 Likes

This war of liberal west coast aggression will not stand! /s

6 Likes
3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong here, Mississippi Department of Public Safety commissioner Marshall Fisher and Governor Phil Bryant.

But isn’t a governmental organisation boycotting a private company over it’s assumed political views on pretty shaken ground, first amendment wise.

I’d thinks so. But then I’m just some foreigner, not a true Constitution-loving ‘Mercian Patriot like you guys.

Fox News alum Megyn Kelly, who accused Roger Ailes of sexual harassment, spoke about Ford’s accusations on the Today Show . In an apparent effort to discredit Ford, she said, “Her lawyer is a well-known Democratic activist. Her lawyer, by the way, was very defensive of Bill Clinton when he got accused by Paul Jones, and said that one allegation of Bill Clinton taking out his private parts in front of Paul Jones wasn’t enough for sexual harassment.”

She then opined, “Maybe he blew her off. This is what defenders would say, right? She been harboring—she had an axe to grind about him and she lays the foundation as a Democrat donor, saying I don’t want—I’m just going with the most dramatic theory.”

4 Likes