The Neverending Journey: Act I. ~CLOSED~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTS3vGBKGWY

<a_test>

</a_test>

<a_test>

</a_test>

1 Like

This CD is on-repeat in the van; the kids claim it is their favorite (except when they don’t).

The other constant-repeat this year has been Elle King - which is a d**n fine album. Maybe it’s shit, I dunno - but some of the production and writing is stellar.

The Madonna track (and the entire album) is essentially a William Orbit and there’s everything right with that.

1 Like

3 Likes

Is that the original?

3 Likes

It’s the one from the Panthéon, not the original from the Paris observatory.

4 Likes

<a_test>

</a_test>

3 Likes

Bummer. Make sure that if they move the home office to Texas or sell off to a “portfolio” company, you have one foot on a plane to othersville, and aren’t listed as being one of the company’s “assets”. (Random musings from a fellow traveler.)

4 Likes

3 Likes

The Cubbies will rise again!

1 Like
2 Likes

That would be… telling.

5 Likes
2 Likes

But, I am Spartacus, from another life, reborn, ready to be anonymous in a world that isn’t.

I haiku:

Spartacus is me

And you, and you, and you, see?

We are Spartacus.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Crawling the crypts of bb 250+ topics read later was worth rediscovering this gem.

5 Likes

#And Then The Window Closed…

And then the window closed.

Those who sensed the looming gloom arrived first. The usual first responders to catastrophe: spies, double-agents, hackers, time-travellers, witches, wizards. The call was such that even some walking the earth seeking zen heeded the call.

But now, the now-now, doors are being shut and the gates will be barred.

For now, some will seek solace in the skies, stars filling their eyes.

Later, there may be others who seek to join, but their road will be more perilous. From now on, moths to the flame will be inherently suspect until trust is verified.

Such are these times.

Be safe out then.

3 Likes