The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

11 Likes

Season 3 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

14 Likes

Ugh. Makes me wonder who got to who there.

14 Likes
10 Likes

… is it time for all the shoes to drop that were being postponed until after the election :thinking:

17 Likes
10 Likes

not much new here, but desantis is someone to watch out for. don’t dismiss him as a non-threat due to his lack of charisma. no, moRon is a threat and his big win here will make him more popular with the magats. his culture war agenda is what they crave. that he is calculating enough to scheme a way to make policy from that shit is what makes him dangerous. this quote from the Vox article says what we need to heed in order to mount a defense:

Blockquote :
This is the essence of what DeSantis boosters mean when they talk about “competent Trumpism”: that the governor is equally committed to owning the libs as the former president, but better at actually using power to hurt them.

(my emphasis)
what that “defense” looks like remains to be seen. just know that this man is a viable threat to liberal democracy.

18 Likes

:laughing:

24 Likes
16 Likes

Why does Madison Cawthorn look like Rolfe in The Sound of Music?

16 Likes

C-c-c-c-c-catch the wave

Or some other musical that takes place during the run-up to World War 2…

19 Likes

Stalker…

Outgoing U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn Buys a $1.1M Florida Home
https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/madison-cawthorn-buys-florida-home/

16 Likes

Or the Nazi kid from Cabaret who sings Tomorrow Belongs to Me…

Damn it! Jinx!!!

Happy Summer GIF by The Coca-Cola Company South East Africa

18 Likes

Typecasting?

Or maybe too much cousin humping?

17 Likes

… when a Targaryen is born, the Gods flip a coin :dragon:

10 Likes

This man has bled for us, fought for us. I want a president who people are terrified of, who’s gonna push people out of the way.”

Just wait, Cawthorn. You’ll find it’s much easier to do when the victim has wheels. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Clown Circus:

8 Likes

This assumes the new members from NY and CA will go along with this. I am hoping this is not the case, but we shall see.

“If parts of our party want to go into these investigations, that’s their prerogative,” said Rep.-elect George Santos, R-N.Y., during an interview on Fox News this week. “I don’t want to waste my time in Washington engaging in hyper-partisan issues, I want to deliver results.”

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

15 Likes

Did he check the wrong fucking box when he submitted his candidate paperwork?

13 Likes
18 Likes