The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

11 Likes

Few here will be surprised to learn that Gamergate once again features as a starting point in a story about the radicalisation path of a right -wing stochastic terrorist.

23 Likes

(source: LGBTQ nation)

Most viewed hateful tweets – top 10

17 Likes

Empty G and Boebert are going to use this in their ad campaigns. :pleading_face:

18 Likes

No. Pull the fuck over. Zero stars.

27 Likes

Reminds me of that episode of Frasier when he’s just starting a long drive with a woman he doesn’t know very well, and this exchange happens:

The phrase, “Have you heard the Truth?” still causes laughs (and cringing) among my friends.

19 Likes

I took a look and I’m happy to see the one about Maris: “I do. I like her from a distance. You know, the way you like the sun. Maris is like the sun, except without the warmth.”

20 Likes

Manhattan. For people thinking this shit only happens in certain parts of the country.

23 Likes

Maybe to get away from you.

14 Likes

From you, Ron. They will walk barefoot over glass from you.”

16 Likes

Annie Lennox already wrote that song.

14 Likes

But it was about ethics in video game journalism!

12 Likes

Oh man, I remember that.

I never could get any of them to point out which journalists or publications were being unethical, but boy did they have a lot to say about women who weren’t even involved in the gaming media.

9 Likes
18 Likes

@ Walker:

17 Likes
10 Likes

He wants more stochastic violence directed toward Jewish people?! :person_facepalming:

16 Likes
6 Likes
18 Likes

“ Remember, being gay is a sin and God forbids it.”

Prove it. Show your work.

22 Likes