The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

The Twinkie defense for pols - the internet made me do it!

No rebrand for you!

15 Likes

No rebrand for Rolling Stone? It’s not a pol. :confused:

8 Likes

“The Republican staffer texted his friend that Schlapp was “pissed I didn’t follow him to his hotel room.”

“I’m so sorry man,” the friend responded. “What a fucking creep.”

“I just don’t know how to say it to my superiors thst heir [sic] surrogate fondled my junk without my consent,” the staffer wrote.

Schlapp has close ties to former President Donald Trump, in whose administration his wife served as communications director from 2017-2019 and whose false claims about the 2020 presidential election he has parroted.“

15 Likes
18 Likes

good! now get him out of Florida, please. f*cking carpet bagger scumbag needs someplace else to play fascist failson.

15 Likes

You have a boat. Take him for a ride. 12 miles out. Bring cement.

13 Likes

i can always get a new anchor…
should the one i have “get hung up” on something.

12 Likes

Use the right chain.

14 Likes

With MTG, an asshole baker’s dozen.

16 Likes

MC now working on how to word a PayMyFineAndLegalFees fundraiser on GoFundMe.

7 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

Grifting old party…

14 Likes

20 Likes

from

25 Likes

I’ve read several articles now where different economists say this is a bizarre and uniquely American way to handle a nation-state’s debt. A couple of them also pointed out that it’s usually the GOP that weaponises this mechanism that has serious implications for the domestic and international economy.

21 Likes

Oh how he we wish he was right that we’re ALL sick of it.

Sucks that instead, the “tax and spend Democrats” canard still works so well on Republican voters.

20 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

We love doing that in this stupid country, don’t we? God forbid that we look at what others are doing and take note! Not America! We’re exceptional!!! /s

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

17 Likes

Especially considering Republicans don’t tax, and spend like there’s no tomorrow.

18 Likes

TC: “Nicotine frees your mind…"

11 Likes