The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

It’s Gohmert. He is only sad that the insurrection failed.

13 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

14 Likes

Meanwhile…

12 Likes
19 Likes

This is why when the Repubs tried to push privatizing Social Security, ‘allowing’ each person to make their own investment choices in the for-profit financial marketplace, one of the chief arguments against it was how most people simply do not understand money and investment well enough to make appropriate choices.

Money managers and other fiduciaries (professionals who make financial decisions on behalf of their clients) have to take federally-given courses and pass national exams, plus are registered in the national criminal database (fingerprints, etc.), but somehow the average worker was supposed to be able to magically guess what a prudent long term investment would be for their own individual retirement.

16 Likes

Oh yeah, own me baby!

(I have the feeling that the cheapest houses in Martha’s Vineyard aren’t that cheap.)

14 Likes

Doesn’t Alan Dershowitz have a house there? I bet he has some extra room.

10 Likes

They won’t talk to him either.

15 Likes

Abbott strikes again, this time with more revisionist history:

14 Likes
10 Likes

13 Likes

Hey Kids!, let’s whitewash the former Confederate Capital!

15 Likes

Youngkin strikes again. In a way, he’s worse than Abbott and DeSantis:

14 Likes
11 Likes

Anyone surprised by this was not paying attention during his campaign. He “campaigned” by saying nothing. And the centrists took his silence as agreement. We knew very well who he was, but since he managed to keep it out of the headlines, the majority could plead ignorance and now are “shocked, shocked, I tell you!”

14 Likes

Hey y’all, remember 2020? Remember this:

?

Well it’s 2022 now and guess what! O how oversight is a thing, right?

16 Likes
22 Likes
18 Likes