This tropical mushroom gives women spontaneous orgasms from sniffing it

This explains that Spinal Tap cover. Just a couple of spores. http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/237538/This-Is-Spinal-Tap-Movie-Clip-Smell-The-Glove.html

2 Likes

Well, you get a choice dying without orgasm or dying with orgasm. Which one would it be?

3 Likes

Can I take orgasm without dying?

3 Likes

That would be a regular adult toy.

2 Likes

Wait… what? I just want a fungus induced orgasm without the threat of killing unsuspecting people allergic to fungii! If I wanted a vibrator I’d just get one! Man, it’s like lady orgasms are complicated or something!

15 Likes

The Hawaiian mushroom salesmen reported that the Hawaiian Lava Dick Mushroom (Phallus indusiatus) will make women come when they sniff it. Fourteen years later no one has confirmed their findings.

Sounds legit.

4 Likes

See this Mushroom?
DON"T TOUCH IT!

Maybe something bad/ Maybe something good. I guess we’ll never know.

7 Likes

How long before scammers start selling fake versions of this as an aphrodisiac? I can see the PUA community being all over it. It’s the new Axe!

3 Likes

To be fair… if the PUA-ers started going around with orgasm causing mushrooms I think their success rates would sky rocket… or they’d get mugged, a lot.

2 Likes

Couldn’t we use e.g. preparative chromatography to isolate the orgasm-inducing compounds and get rid of the fungi-associate allergens?

6 Likes

I’ll back this kickstarter.

15 Likes

Isn’t this what AXE body spray thinks it is?

Oh, WAIT. They’ve got it backwards- AXE makes women want to vomit and men think it smells great.

16 Likes

Well, a mushroom isn’t a mushroom isn’t a mushroom. There is more variety in the fungi kingdom then the plant kingdom. People aren’t allergic to “plants” they are allergic to specific compounds in specific ones, same with mushrooms.

Secondly, people aren’t typically allergic to mushroom spores, there would be no escaping that except to be a bubble person in a sealed room with an insane air filter and even then cleaning the food would be very difficult. Mushroom spores are everywhere.

So i’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be a problem.

Combine this mushroom with the one from Wonderland
“One side will make you grow taller…”

6 Likes

calls for a peer review.

2 Likes

Were we talking mushroom spores? I thought we were talking mushroom smells? And a masked mushroom avenger spraying dried up mushrooms at women. :wink:

1 Like

maybe not spores, could be a direct chemical release, but likely only when fruiting and releasing spores, that is when most mushrooms release smell as well.

how about we isolate the orgasm inducing compound, since other mushrooms obviously don’t have that there would be little chance of any allergic reaction to it. :slight_smile:

I dub this superhero Fungi (aka Fun Guy)

on a side note but key to this thread. there seems to be a misconception that this mushroom would make guys “successful with the ladies”, they aren’t realizing that she would already be done after one sniff…what the guys would really want is a mushroom that gets women 3/4s of the way there. they want to be part of the process not replaced by something much easier then having to put up with their sorry arse. hee hee

6 Likes

Exactly. Would it be so hard to fact check this?

It’s funny to me that this is recirculating now, all of a sudden. Who launched the spores of this meme?

9 Likes

Since I live on the only known spot this grows, I’m starting to take pre-orders. My advisor, Martin Shkreli, thinks I should ask more per dose than his Daraprim pills. One $750 bindle should provide a solid, Saturday night style orgasm, a Wednesday afternoon style lesser orgasm, and Monday morning minor lip quiver style orgasm before it looses efficacy and has the same effect as an old gym sock when sniffed. What say you, free market economy?

2 Likes

Or a corresponding substance that works multiple times on men without the normal physical effects?

4 Likes

Maybe I’ve been thinking about this all wrong. Maybe instead of a masked avenger, I might need to be more silicon valley about this. It’s an app called Pele that women can sign up for (you know, voluntarily). Then, they select their mushroom delivery person (a la TaskRabbit, but with a Swipe Left function so that you can choose the best person for you) and select a four-hour window of their day. The mushroom delivery person will find those who sign up for the app at some point during that four-hour window and poof, ambushed with orgasm!

It’ll be like Tindr, but with less risk of herpes and Morning Regret Face.

5 Likes