This #vanlife is not all it is cracked up to be

Fuck the elephant.

The new AeroPress Go looks to be more conveniently self containing and compact.

2 Likes

No coolant leak. Probably had the nose of the car pointed up a big hill on a hot day and some air bubbles escaped the massive plumbing system. All battery terminals cleaned and tightened down.

V-belt changed. la vida #vanlife.

3 Likes

It continues to utterly amaze me that people desire these unreliable, awkward vans so much.

Power steering and coolant? What strange words you speak. Fancy new-fangled gadgets and gizmos bound to break down. Get yourself a proper microbus.

1 Like

Makes for better theater if the clutch somehow doesn’t go back into neutral once the engine turns over, perhaps? Manual transmissions can be very dramatic/comedic at times. It’s just in their nature.

No idea how Jason became Mark… your “I couldn’t make it up a hill and spent my vacation fixing my van so I could limp home” post had me selling it within a week. Seriously, thanks.

That was a blocked fuel injector and then injector cleaner killing the o2 sensor and catalytic converter.

Oh the joy.

Honestly, with the passing of Nemo I am not sure I need to deal with this any more. That said. It’d be heartbreaking to sell.

Seems like electric vans will be a game changer.

Battery post shims FTW!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.