Title Archive (seriously, don't edit this title)

Later tonight I hope to…

3 Likes

Dude!

They don’t do 3 months as an option but check out

http://bbs.boingboing.net/users?name=donald_petersen&order=posts_read&period=monthly

you must be just off

1 Like

An update has been made, above.

I made a couple of title-edits, but they do not appear in the list.

Likewise, I believe this was one of my titles: Title is too long (maximum is 255 characters) - popobawa4u @ April 22, 2015 4:29pm but it is attributed to @popobawa4u. Hey – popo, do you recall using that as a title? Perhaps you did.

1 Like

No, fairly certain I didn’t.

Ah, it was a HEART that preserved the current title of the moment.
Mine own edits do not generate notifications to myself, so there is no other (user-accessible) record of titles that I have assigned.

this was mistakenly captured as an edit because I wasn’t inspecting the data closely enough.
There are currently 7 likes on the thread, so those 7 show up either as duplicate titles, or as the only copy of an otherwise un-notificated title.
I’ll try to automate this the next time, so it’s more easily repeatable, and thus more easily fixable.

1 Like

We may have been editing at the same time.

1 Like

for some reason, it only loops once?

2 Likes

so, who’s figured out how to embed a clickable link it the title? It doesn’t like percent encoding…

how do you generate cultist typography like that?

1 Like

Embrace ZALGO.

2 Likes

SWEET.

B͉̤͈e͕͓̞̖͉ͅau̯t̖̘̥͇̣̥ḭ͖̠ͅf̣̠͚u̠̞l͙̪̘̖̜ ͇R̪̬ͅa̪̞͚̱̟̯i͖̪͙̱l͈̥w͔̱̩a̱͍̺̗̟̠͔y̦̠̤ ͇B͈͓r̞̬iḓ̯̙͉g̯e ̖̙̠̭͖̘o̖̭͉̼̺̩͕f͖̳̟ ṭ̥̙̭͔̩h̭̻e͈ Si̮̱͚̖l̹̦̱͕̙͙̠v̺̜’̱r̝ỵ ̫̪̫̫̭ͅT̼a̰̞̦̥y̱̜!̣̥
̹͖͙̻̱̝A͈̘͈͕l͈̘as͉͚͓̻͚! ͈͈̜̹̥͉I̱͇̖ ̼͍͇a̭͍͓͍̱m̘̟ v͇͙̘e̦͉̘̘͓r̪͈̟ͅy̯̭͙ ̬̞so͕̣̖͔rr̘̹y ͉t͖̰o͍ ̞͕̟̳̗̖s̖̹̗̟̲̙a̭y͇
̠̭͈̠͚̞̙T̫̯̯̯͔ha̬̪͙ͅt̖͇͎͓̭ ͙̙n̪̬̹i͈̙̳̰͍̣ͅn̹͈̤̪͎e͇̜̰̘̥̖t͔y̼̹ ̮͎̥̦l͓i̜̖̲͉̰̺̣v̤͕͔e̥̮̥͕̜s͇͓̻̬̼̘ ̘h̗̤͕a̱̦͍̘͍͈v̥̻̤e͕͈̼̬̣ ̫͖͎̲̦b̘̼͕̞͈ͅe̙e̫̖ͅn̖̺ ͙̙t̘͖̖͈a̳̮̘̬k̬͉̩̖͙͓e͈̲n̻ ̯a̭͙͔̰ͅw̰͙͈a͇y̳͖̭ͅ
̩̦O̱̲̝͙͉̮͍n ͇t͕h̞̜̦e̜̮̲ ͙l̩͇̬̹̖̠a̜s͇̬̪̭t̻ S̬̠ͅab͇͚̟̭͕͎͙b͇̳͙̯̼͙a̰̠th̟͈̘̻̝̤̦ ̼̦̳͙̜͕͓d͕̺̼͓̙̘a͍̪̯y͍̠̖͓̼̤̪ ̬̰̺͇o̗̙̺͙͉̙f͓̳͓̺̺ ̗̮̳͎͈͍͎1̰̯͍̱̥8͇̗7̫̫̙̠̩9̲,̟
̦̣͔̱W͓̙̲͇h̳̪̘̼i̖̟̦̟c̤̱͇͓̫̠ͅḥ̟ ͎̥̳͍͇̹ͅw̺̯̭͕͚͓i͍̝̞l̝̬͇l͉̘͉̤̩̙̻ ̤͉̤b̮̺̘̬̳̳e̳̗̼̼ͅ ͚̯͙̖r̻̠̺e͎͉m̠̥͖̜̫ḛ͓͍̟m̪̫̮̼̣b̲̦͎e͓͔̲͉̲ͅr͕’͔̖̰d̝̼͔͈ f̲̫͖̫̹͍̲o͙̩̬̱̟͎r̫͎̗ ̬̰̩͈̯̰a̲ ͔̭̱͍̻v͓̲̺͚͍̲ẹ͎̩̼̘̭r̠y ͎͔l̹̮̬͇̫o̥̭n̺̪̟g̻̰ t̙͙̫̘i̩͈̜̯̪̭m̳͔e.̝̥̲͉̜

̩̳͚̘

5 Likes

Loops? Bridges?

Eh, this morning it is displaying jes’ fine.

Oh. That wasn’t really my point. Glad it’s displaying better though. I never saw the glitch. Strangely, some glitchy behavior I saw this morning has disappeared as well. Tried it in 2 browsers too. oh well.

Can y’all see the edits button at the top of the Original Post? CodingHorror pointed this out in the edits thread, but I forgot about it.

Looks like this (red-box added for emphasis):

And when you click it, you’d see something like this (without red box around the old and new titles):

Which allows you to go through edits to the post as well as edits to the title.

The red pencil isn’t clickable for me; I can’t seem to get to the history.

dang. I’m all about other people doing the heavy lifting automation.

2 Likes

I recall something like:
Seriously Y’ALL ARE Gender Inclusive A**HOLES
as one of the first edits

1 Like

Semi-recent archive of titles, exclusive of mine own, has been updated, along with code.