Today in transphobia (Part 1)

Love that movie! Mel Brooks is a genius!

5 Likes
9 Likes

:astonished: :frowning_face:

10 Likes

12 Likes

“A US Marine convicted of killing a transgender woman in the Philippines in 2014 was pardoned Monday by President Rodrigo Duterte.”

Yeah, not surprising, only that he let him serve 6 years for killing someone Duterte probably thinks should never be allowed to live. Must not have noticed.

12 Likes

Maybe Trump called him to get a pardon for the guy, since some were agitating for his release, so he could “prove” he supports the troops (which is apparently only the troops who break the law).

8 Likes

https://www.mediamatters.org/candace-owens/candace-owens-trans-movement-actually-satanic

11 Likes

Attention seeker still hasn’t figured out her 15 minutes are up.

13 Likes

:metal:t2: :metal:t2:

8 Likes

I mean, the satanic movement is indeed pro trans rights…

I always wonder what people mean when they say “satanic”. Like they are doing the work of Satan? Or like you can smell sulphur in the air when they are around.

11 Likes

Or that we’re angelic and god’s favorite?

12 Likes

Likely, they think of baby-eating witches and sex-blood orgies; shit that never actually happens in real life.

11 Likes

Right? Are they trying to make it sound as cool as possible?

10 Likes

Damned right. I even have a halo.

It may have slipped a little in the last 5 years…

17 Likes

What a fucking basket of deplorables.

Probably being funded by JK Potty Lady.

15 Likes

She prefers to be called Lady Vulvamort.

16 Likes

Wow, that’s excellent. Also, i can never repeat it. Damn.

11 Likes

there might be a little silver lining. All that posionius hate is now in one place, instead of scattered in among other institutions and poisoning them. Anyone in contact with their new transphobic org would already be on that train, so fewer vulnerable minds to infect. Also easier to shield trans people from their hate in the every day. Also, maybe their building will catch fire…

3 Likes

Surprisingly written as a straight news story & factual.

10 Likes

I look forward to the day they get listed as a hate group on the SPLC site.

8 Likes