I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

I couldn’t read this whole thread. Is it really 540+ posts about putting ketchup on hot dogs?

21 Likes

if you skip the one about mayo it’s less than 500

16 Likes

That is the best food hacking ever… I wonder if I could get the kid to actually eat that.

8 Likes

It digresses into pizza toppings as well, so ~480?

9 Likes

Ya, I love that one – simple, but near-perfect.

There were more Halloween meat serving tips and other stuff:

8 Likes

At one point, there’s a digression about ketchup on green beans (and people giving me shit for it).

17 Likes

Also mayo on french fries.

7 Likes

I don’t eat meat, so I haven’t got any commentary on ketchup/hotdogs (veggie dogs are unsatisfying things I only use with baked beans to make beans & franks). Never thought to try ketchup on green beans, but it sounds like it might be good.

I shouldn’t eat fries and mayo, but I totally would if it was in front of me.

7 Likes

What’s your stance on poutine?

7 Likes

As a Canadian trapped in an American body, I find it a glorious, beautiful food. Start the day with some Timmy’s, grab some poutine for lunch, BeaverTail or ButterTart snack a bit later, and some correctly prepared fiddleheads in pasta for dinner, and it’s a culinary day of wonder, eh.

10 Likes

You guys made me do it:

11 Likes

can you list the exact steps that resulted in the remote-forcing? this is a product we should standardise and sell

11 Likes

7 Likes

Okay, too much to wade through, but here’s my tastes…

KETCHUP for hotdogs, good french fries (Five Guys), and hamburgers.
SWEET BBQ SAUCE (KC Masterpiece/Sweet Baby Ray’s) for hot dogs (preferred), crappy french fries (In N Out), sweet potato fries, and bratwurst.
SWEET HONEY MUSTARD (Inglehoffer) for hot dogs, bratwurst, hamburgers, fried ham, and eggs (deviled and hard-fried).
MIRACLE WHIP for sandwiches.
MAPLE SYRUP for breakfast sausage and french toast.

6 Likes

I’ve never had a chance to try it but it sounds wonderful. Although I also love a pun.

2 Likes

Doesn’t everybody dip fries in A1 Steak Sauce when they’re taking a break from mayo (or alternating fries)?

5 Likes

No Mayo!
Only HP sauce (if they have it); suitably spicy or non-sweet catchup; malt vinegar; siracha; something else on the table that looks interesting.

4 Likes

It’s pronounced Aye-Oh-Lee!!

I’ve gotta do everything around here.

6 Likes

May-oli?

8 Likes

Can I perchance procure a jar of SAMMICH SPREAD for messier?

6 Likes