I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

I’m not (tick) bonkers. It’s called eccentric.

I do like just a touch of ketchup on a hotdog, but mostly mustard. I could never get behind a chili dog. It kinda defeats the purpose.

5 Likes

This meets my standards!

7 Likes

Defeats the purpose of awesome deliciousness?

6 Likes

um I am from Chicago and I…ahem…put Catsup on my hotdogs with mustard, relish, onions, hot peppers celery salt and tomato. Won’t catch me acting all high and might over dogs and sup.

I also put mustard on my bake beans…yum
and eat fish and spaghetti together as a meal
Slaw and chilli on a dog taste like heaven on a stick as well

7 Likes

A truly superior chili shouldn’t be wasted on a hot dog. The kind of chili that typically ends up on a dog… well that was really the best it could hope for, as far as being part of a delicious food. A chili dog is greater than the sum of its parts, especially with some diced onions and sprinkle of shredded cheddar.

8 Likes

Kewpie 4 life, bredren.

4 Likes

I don’t even think Kewpie should be considered mayo, not just because it’s actually edible but it’s really good.

On the right things, is.

4 Likes

Admit it…you’re really from a suburb, right? That’s the only possible explanation for the disloyalty about ketchup and hotdogs.

8 Likes

I was born in Evanston

8 Likes

13 Likes

Never tried mustard on beans, but the rest sounds delicious!

Spaghetti al Tonno (with Tuna) is a go-to weeknight dish for me. Especially oil-packed. Mmm.

5 Likes

http://us.geotargit.com/called.php?qcity=Evanston&all=all&part=exact

Did you pretend to be from South Dakota to seem more glamorous?

6 Likes

My parents lived in Chicago, my mom was a nurse at a hospital in Evanston, so I was born there. When I was two they moved to South Dakota.

So other than still being able to vote in elections, I have no real connections to Chicago.

8 Likes

So was my dad, but he grew up in Wilmette​

7 Likes

Dude. What the fuck is that green shit on the hotdog? That’s crossed a line. So, so wrong.

Cucumber? Cucumber?? CUCUMBER???

You monster.

14 Likes

A well-trod line.

5 Likes

You monster.

15 Likes

A small dash mixed in with seasoned baked beans is actually really good.

The rest of what was listed doesn’t appeal to my particular palette.

Truly.

13 Likes

I don’t even want to know where you found that.

13 Likes

There are no words. I can only hope that’s siracha not ketchup.

9 Likes