I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

Oh, I hope it’s both.

A friend once opened my fridge and exclaimed, "you have so many condiments!"
I calmly replied, “I have the appropriate amount. No more, no less”.

(Oil packed tuna in spaghetti sounds great.)

11 Likes

Great version here:

7 Likes

Cucumber rocks on fatty salty foods.

8 Likes

It’s pretty nice just with that. Plain spag, tin of tuna, oil and all, plenty black pepper cause it can get a bit bland, and handful of frozen mixed veggies makes it a reasonable meal. #povogourmet.

10 Likes

Fish preserved in oil generally makes a solid meal on a budget, even though I still like my sardines in hot sauce more.

6 Likes

As opposed to smoked oysters that are just fine by themselves.

8 Likes

HAH, next you’ll ask for my area code lol. Ye ol “where you from in Chicago test”
Southside born and raised, Englewood (not for the faint of heart)

I think the catsup on dogs came from too many cookouts and I grew up hating mustard, it tasted to grown-up.

3 Likes

The little ones (Brisling?) are great. Really good flavour to them and dead cheap too. I’m just glad they haven’t become fashionable yet. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like smoking oysters, but it’s damn hard to keep them lit.

12 Likes

OK, we’re neighbors then, so I have to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I’m still going to be a little skeptical of your condiment choice. :hotdog: :wink:

9 Likes

Are you using a proper oyster pipe and a chunk of artisanal charcoal?

8 Likes

You put the other end in your mouth. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Yew wood from the breacon beacons, 600 year old briar from Israel, and artisanal matchsticks hand crafted in Brooklyn, from organically grown pine all named Jeff.

But when I take a pull, I just get brine. Perhaps mersham would work better…

7 Likes

Not with oysters.

You monster.

6 Likes

In all seriousness, I remember the time I bought a bag of oysters from a tiny town by the sea, and slurped them down sitting in my pub. Absolute magic.

No condiments, just brine. That was a damn happy day.

7 Likes

As it should be.

And if time, fate and finance allows, get you to the town of Bluff, NZ, on the edge of the world, for some of the finest oysters known on this planet.

5 Likes

#do you even vape bro?

5 Likes

This thread seriously wins the internets for me.

15 Likes

I only vape oysters in tomato sauce.

5 Likes

that’s just ewwwwwwww!

Vaping Japadogs is where it’s at!

7 Likes