I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

I never did!

Although, now that I see it, I kinda wonder why not. :yum:

As for the mouthful of direct-injection ketchup followed by french fry, my lovely and well-educated and endlessly classy wife does that! If she’s eating french fries while driving, she’ll tear open a ketchup packet with her teeth, suck out some ketchup, then insert fistful of fries, then signal a lane change. First time I saw it I was amazed, appalled, and a bit envious of her ingenuity.

I love ketchup on my fries, but forego it when I’m driving, because eating that way honestly never occurred to me as viable human behavior.

11 Likes

No, I said “sauerkraut.”

(Mrs Cynical is half German and is trying to get me to post a picture of a sad German. I’m very disappointed with her. :worried: )

6 Likes

are there other types?

10 Likes

Sounds like this:

The gold nuggets of Cap’n Crunch pelt the bottom of the bowl with a sound like glass rods being snapped in half Tiny fragments spall away from their corners and ricochet around on the white porcelain surface. World-class cereal-eating is a dance of fine compromises. The giant heaping bowl of sodden cereal, awash in milk, is the mark of the novice. Ideally one wants the bone-dry cereal nuggets and the cryogenic milk to enter the mouth with minimal contact and for the entire reaction between them to take place in the mouth. Randy has worked out a set of mental blueprints for a special cereal-eating spoon that will have a tube running down the handle and a little pump for the milk, so that you can spoon dry cereal up out of a bowl, hit a button with your thumb, and squirt milk into the bowl of the spoon even as you are introducing it into your mouth. The next best thing is to work in small increments, putting only a small amount of Cap’n Crunch in your bowl at a time and eating it all up before it becomes a pit of loathsome slime, which, in the case of Cap’n Crunch, takes about thirty seconds.
-Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

7 Likes

You’d never make it on the Minnesota Iron Range, which is where I first encountered this amazing combo.

1 Like

You know who else “makes it” in Minnesota?

https://mnprairieroots.com/tag/ku-klux-klan-in-minnesota/

Just sayin’.

1 Like

6 Likes

Yeh, whevs. Updated now that I had to get off my VPN to correct your pizza dogwhistles. Cryptofascist. :expressionless:

8 Likes

7 Likes

You think that’s bad? Budweiser has a pre-mixed version.

13 Likes

12 Likes

I like that it has “certified color”. WTF does that even mean?

11 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’d totally try that if I saw it for sale. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why is Bud Light en Inglis?

3 Likes

cause only the gringos are crazy enough to drink bud light…

7 Likes

My people sometimes. :unamused:

12 Likes

Will only improve Budweiser.

4 Likes

Nowhere to go but up.

11 Likes
4 Likes

As a slight aside.

When I was a kid, I was always agast when my father put pepper on his watermelon. Nowadays, living in a Latino neighborhood, I can’t imagine melon without Chile and lime.

I dread the thought of living in a predominantly gringo neighborhood again. I like that that I have a selection of chorizo, I have a street nickname (they call me Gin’n’juice), and I know every pitbull in a half a mile radius.

It also tickles my funny Bone every time I buy something labeled Bimbo.

14 Likes