I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

Gotcha. Always thought McD put ketchup in it.

1 Like

12 Likes

5 Likes

Do you have a decent recipe? I crave Big Mac sauce about twice a year, snap, go order one, feel better for about a minute and then wonder why I was craving cardboard for the rest of the day…

1 Like

I know the feeling. :slight_smile:
McDonalds Canada made a video about the sauce contents, actually:

1 Like

You are a:

Specifically, the bottom 15¾".

7 Likes

I may be very late to the show, but I have found that bananas with salt and pepper to be quite delicious.

2 Likes

I just saw this on my lunch break. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Isn’t that a Canadian thing? @Missy_Pants? Ketchup flavored chips?

2 Likes

It’s a VERY Canadian (and delicious!) thing!

However, the Pringles ketchup specifically is under seasoned sadly. Better the standard Lays ones or Loblaws PC Lads of Ketchup:

5 Likes

I finally found BBQ sauce at Soriana supermarket in Plaza Monarca (where I go for movies) in Tijuana. Sadly, no KC Masterpiece or Sweet Baby Ray’s, only Hunt’s.
And still no Miracle Whip. The closest I could find it was the National City (Chula Vista) Walmart. Even then, no sqeeze bottles, no light version, and staff had never heard of it. :unamused:

2 Likes

I’m not actually that keen on ketchup chips, I’m more of a Dill Pickle girl.

THESE are amazing!

9 Likes

Pineapple goes great with pork.

Al pastor tacos without pineapple are lacking.

2 Likes

(tee hee)
Didn’t your mother warn you?!?
You keep eatin’ all that ketchup, son, and you’re gonna turn into a ketchup!

1 Like

My daughter and I are known for asking for extra pickles with our fries for this purpose. We rub the fries on the pickles because it’s delicious!!

2 Likes

Yet another similarity! I grew up a dill pickle chip addict, though lately I switch between dill pickle, sour cream & onion, ketchup and of course all dressed as my whims take me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dill gets me every time!
You had the Kettle crinkle cut Dill? OMG SO GOOD!

1 Like

I’m one of those who hates dill. Bread & butter pickles for me!

10 Likes