Transvaginal foetal sonic bombardment: woo-tunes for your hoo-hah

And how about you, what do you think of it?

Not having a vagina, I canā€™t speak to how effective this would be in my hoo-hah. I think itā€™d make sense to get the opinions of pregnant moms who might want to try this or have tried soothing their fetuses with sound and see if they think this is effective. Playing music into the womb is nothing new, but most people think that the fetus is responding to the vibrations. Iā€™d be curious to know if this would have the same effect.

Well seeing as Baby Einstein came in 1996 that would put them in first year university. And as someone that works in university let me say this clearly; THIS EXPLAINS THE PARENTS SO MUCH MY GOD IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

7 Likes

Looking at its location, I think itā€™s found the G-spot.

7 Likes

I donā€™t. I donā€™t think Iā€™d go applying undampened vibrations to a foetus with a delicate, semi-developed aural system based on the opinions of some pregnant moms. To me that would very much fall into the category of ā€˜wooā€™.

Wouldnā€™t you prefer to see some sort of longitudinal study of the developmental outcomes of children who were exposed to such a practise before you crammed one of those kajiggers up your own hypothetical babymaker?

But for all the cool diagrams, Iā€™m pretty sure there is no such study. Make no mistake, this product doesnā€™t exist because scientific endeavour has proven (or even suggested) its merit, it exists because some dick who wants to make money thought it sounds sciencey enough to turn over a few units. It is woo.

6 Likes

Since no one else has mentioned it: putting an outside implement inside oneā€™s vagina right up next to the cervix while there is a very sensitive organism right on the other side of the opening seems like a great way to introduce an infection.

11 Likes

I was with you until the last three wordsā€¦

To me thatā€™s just what the definition of woo is. If you have a different definition then thatā€™s cool I guess.

Although reading your other post I am prepared to make a revision:

It is woo a dildo.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.