Trump is angry at NBC News for using this photo of him, so please don't use this enhanced, enlarged version of it for anything

tRump meet Streisand, Streisand meet tRump:

He makes this so easy.

3 Likes

W̦̲ͅh̷y̸̖ ̷̖̭̘ṇ͍ǫ̬̺̙̹̬ṭ͓͕͎̝?͍͚͇̥̩̟ͅ ̸̭͎̰I̤͎̝̳͜t̲̮̫̫͟ ̢̜̞͖l̠͕͚̳̰o͢o͠ͅḵ̠̝̼͇͇̣s̭̜͙͓̥͖̦ ̴͍͚͖m̡u̞̗c̳͉h ̵̗m̖͎̝o̞͙r҉e̱̤͖ ̙̳̥͕̞͚́c̜̼͈͡h͙̹̘͡a̶̫ŗ͔m̸̪̼̣̣̺̟i̝ng̫͓̪̺͍̳͉̕ ̘̥͍̣̜̳t̘̗̪̖̀ẖ̤̯̗͡ą̠̟͎͙ņ ̕P̶̣̬r͏̻͉̹͉̰͉ͅe̡s͇̫̟̫̖i͕͕̟d̲͕͙̞̙͍̕e̟n̷t͕̘ ̛̻T҉r̢̼u̳̺̲̜̞̞̹m͈̱̲͡p̞̀.͔̼͉̣̫̟

5 Likes

9 Likes

That moment is immortable

Which is exactly why we should remember and use it - this is tRump. This is the kind of man he is - not weird but completely contemptible. It’s a picture of his inner ugliness, not his outer ugliness.

5 Likes

The theme song writes itself:

:musical_note: He’s whining, he’s crying, he’s giving us all grief
(Waaaah!) It’s the baby in chief! :musical_note:

(Cue laugh track)

9 Likes

I think a still from that should be his official portrait.

3 Likes

An oil painting rendered in the most pompous presidential style ever (and with a gaudy gold frame), but in that pose - that would be the perfect encapsulation of the tRump presidency.

4 Likes

So remember…don’t SHARE THIS PIC ALL OVER THE PLACE…don’t SHARE IT EVERYWHERE. Our beloved and respected Emperor Donald I does not want anybody to POST THIS PICTURE OF HIM ALL OVER THE PLACE!

3 Likes

(0)

7 Likes

Oh god, I just had a Broodhollow flashback.

… Actually, now I’m really unsettled, because Broodhollow’s defining characteristic is the normalization, rationalization, erasure of, and blindness to the horrible things that infest the town.

Has anybody checked America for Hell-mouths lately?

3 Likes

4 Likes

@alahmnat:

8 Likes

Let’s have a round of applause for our Scottish brothers.

12 Likes

Wait. I know that guy!

5 Likes

Oh, so that’s how you Alt-Right click. I never noticed it before…

19 Likes

Is he dead? should we start a thread?

8 Likes

I thought he was just focusing on being Eric Pickles now.

Grant Shapps really spoiled the having a second job using a pseudonym thing for conservatives.

2 Likes

I didn’t know who this was, but maybe you’re on to something here!

If you don’t know who Eric Pickles is, be happy.

7 Likes