Trump says he'll win the Latino vote

God, Tintin really let himself go.

17 Likes

Sadly, thereā€™s an audience for him in the Republican party. A certain number of people think that his having money indicates something about his competence (despite the fact he inherited it), being a dumbass appeals to the folks who ā€œdonā€™t hold with none of that there liberā€™l book learninā€™ā€ and his overt racism appeals to Republicans who like his honesty (because the rest of the Republicans have been using dog whistles to convey their racism in between visiting white supremacist groups - e.g. Huckabee). Heā€™s just nutty enough to have only niche appeal, though.

Which thankfully doesnā€™t mean much, given how many candidates there are. Heā€™s the kind of candidate who, as other candidates drop out, doesnā€™t actually see his poll numbers rise any.

5 Likes

With any luck, heā€™ll suffer the same fate as Herman Cain, and fade into babbling obscurity, leaving nothing but merciful silence.

I kinda miss Herman Cain.

Although Iā€™d rather Jon Huntsman hadnā€™t disappeared into obscurity; he didnā€™t seem like a total idiot (presumably why he didnā€™t get the nomination)

3 Likes

That hair really only makes sense if you understand it in terms of an angry muppet.

17 Likes

Hey numb nuts, people get the chance to ā€œcreate jobsā€ after election, not before. So the ā€œLatino voteā€ that isnā€™t irreparably offended by your dumb ass isnā€™t going to see you do a god damned thing.

2 Likes

What do you get from a glut of TV?
A pain in the neck and an IQ of threeā€¦

What do you get when youā€™re rich and a jerk?
Making false claims youā€™ll give people workā€¦

Trumpa-Lumpa-Dipidy-Dumb he is a bigoted racist bum.

(much apologies to actual oompa loopas)

22 Likes

ā€¦ I wanna gay marry you so hard right now @redesigned

6 Likes

A perfect candidate just has to spout Grumpy Old People cliches.
ā€œKids these daysā€¦ā€
ā€œHow can you call that music?ā€
ā€œI donā€™t understand these computers things.ā€
ā€œWhy canā€™t I just call and talk to someone in the USA?ā€
ā€œThis Filet 'O Fish is half the size that they used to be!ā€
etc.

Instant President.

5 Likes

We donā€™t to qualify it in Amurica any moreā€¦ itā€™s just marriage. :wink:

8 Likes

I kinda just wanna keep saying ā€œgay marryā€ just to piss off the homophobes. Cuz Iā€™m spiteful in our victory.

7 Likes

ā€œWhen I was young, children sold themselves into slavery, and they liked it!ā€
ā€œI walked to school 40 miles each way, uphill both ways, shoeless in the driving wind and snow, but I never complained.ā€

2 Likes

You went to school? Spoiled rotten, huh? :wink:

5 Likes

Rotten? Luxury!

5 Likes

Please keep it up. I think if enough attention is drawn to it Trump will start insisting heā€™ll win the gay vote, and then his campaign will enter a whole new crazy territory.

7 Likes

This whole thing reeks of the Dead Zone, with Trump destined to become president and nuke the world so future-sensing Christopher Walken steps in and foils his campaign.

ā€œIā€™ll win the Latino voteā€

Only if every Latino in the US has an extreme case of self-loathing, of course.

2 Likes

And lookit that ā€“ he had rain AND snow! Lucky Ducky.

3 Likes

Canā€™t fault you for thatā€¦

2 Likes

2 Likes