Trump the Chump (Part 1)

loser say biden harris

10 Likes

I am hoping to start a thing where those two are referred to as “radical centrists”. I mean, they are radicals. Radicals in service of nothing, but still radicals. People act like Sanders is a radical, but Sanders voted for Manchin’s infrastructure compromise. People like moderates because they are pragmatic. Sanders is pragmatic, Manchin is wildly ideological.

(Either that or they are getting burlap sacks full of cash, I mean at some point one strains to think of any other explanation)

15 Likes

Note that he said “a bad call from a doctor,” not a bad call from his doctor.

PAGING DR @docosc, YOU ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED.

14 Likes

Bad Call from a Doctor

Doctor: Mr. Trump, you’re fit as a fiddle.

Fin

4 Likes

I think he’s trying to give himself an out. I think there is something to the whole argument that once he was president, that he hated the actual job of it, and his current situation is actually preferable to him - because he can keep doing the things that he liked about being president, while not having to do the actual JOB of being president.

He can hold rallies, fund raise, dictate to the GOP who are willing to do whatever he says, stir up controversy, etc, but he doesn’t have to make actual difficult decisions that impacts the lives of millions if not billions of human beings.

17 Likes

He couldn’t even handle the basic requirements of ANY job (like, you actually have to show up, not watch TV all day and tweet).

The fact that he became more worshiped over the 4 years, while exhibiting behaviors that would kick him out of any workplace the MAGAts themselves work at, is one of the biggest WTF?'s for me.

15 Likes

Me Too Samesies GIF

16 Likes

FB_IMG_1632606866372

19 Likes

He’ll run if it’s his only path (or maybe the easiest path) to avoid or delay prosecution.

8 Likes

Another fine example of Trump throwing people he supposedly likes under the bus

6 Likes

I guess you can’t testify against Roger Stone & Donnie from a black site.

That’s a huge amount of information dropping. One has to ask where from and why? And what comes of it. It certainly bears in the extradition trial. And Pompeii’s plans to run in 2024.

9 Likes

I know it’s a typo, but if he runs and wins, it really will feel like we’re being buried under tons of noxious ash, won’t it?

10 Likes

Well they’ve already made shit up, e.g. the 1st term doesn’t count because he spent most of it defending himself from the “witch hunt.” So on that basis anything is possible. I wouldn’t be surprised if he declared himself president-for-life (maybe regardless of whether he ever takes office again or not).

6 Likes

Let hope it’s a very short life then. Very short indeed. Very very short.

6 Likes

Remember, you're only president for life.

7 Likes
10 Likes

[reads article]
What an asshole. No wonder the presidiot liked him.

5 Likes
16 Likes

So much winning!

14 Likes

It’s uncanny to think of him having “favorite songs,” and even more that they would be show tunes.
I would’ve guessed Pop goes the Weasel or something.

8 Likes