Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Nothing you do as president is a crime if congress won’t impeach you and remove you from office.

6 Likes

There is in England and Wales

32 Handling fish in suspicious circumstances.

15 Likes

In the PNW (BC, WA, and OR) wild salmon and Steelhead cannot be removed from the water.

They are supposed to be released unharmed, but I don’t know if that includes psychological harm…

5 Likes

Cute story, but not true. The meme is constructed such that the “stickers on car” line is easily edited for whatever group a person doesn’t like, and the image is sourced from here:

The meme appears to have originated on LinkedIn.

10 Likes

Thanks for the sleuth work. “Story” it is, then, as in “fiction.”

I’ve edited the comment accordingly.

10 Likes

Five years after it should have been forcibly divested for violating the Constitution and the terms of his lease.

10 Likes

et tu Rup? Jerry has all the dresses she needs now?

7 Likes

Only the good die young.

9 Likes

Ironically Fox executives have a more realistic understanding of Trump’s long-term viability as a leader than the Republican Party does

10 Likes
5 Likes

See orange ball bounce.

5 Likes

I guess no one has explained NFTs to him yet.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Presumably he didn’t even really participate, so at least it’s not a participation trophy.

10 Likes

I kind of hope someone spoofs that book by making a copy with the “blooper” reel for each photo he “hand picked.” Like, whatever he picked for his meeting with Queen Elizabeth, next to that put the photo of him very awkwardly walking in front of her or something.
Not saying I would buy it or anything, but it should exist.

6 Likes

I don’t care for the masculinization of accepting defeat, but it’s otherwise a good point.

7 Likes

Gore took defeat like an adult, is what he did.

8 Likes

Um, okay, except that the 2000 election really was stolen from Gore, by the Supreme Court. A theft to which he should not have meekly acquiesced.

15 Likes

Pretty sure this isn’t new (the Trump Org. pulling some sort of scheme or another certainly is not), but it’s in today’s paper:

11 Likes

trump’s SPAC takes a dive…

https://research.investors.com/stock-quotes/nasdaq-digital-world-acq-cp-cla-dwac.htm

10 Likes