Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Is that real?

7 Likes

Red checkmark, so if itā€™s real at all, itā€™s posted to Truth Social. They control the vertical there, so they can edit posts if they feel like it.

Real for huuge values of real.

11 Likes

It does sound like him, or a parody of him, though he often seems like heā€™s parodying himself, so who knows?

4 Likes

I got it off twitter, but hereā€™s a fuller screen shot with the Truth Social stuff at the bottom.

Edit ā€¦ hereā€™s an even more convincing screenshotā€¦

10 Likes

Iā€™m sure Melania appreciates the sentiments.

2 Likes

7 Likes

He was booted off the twitters.

5 Likes

Right, but. . .

5 Likes

I guess Twitter hasnā€™t noticed the repost? Iā€™m fairly certain someone got kicked off Twitter in the past for acting as :tangerine: :poop: ā€™s proxy.

5 Likes

So, you canā€™t link to a specific post on Truth Social like you can on Twitter. Is it because they donā€™t want outsiders to be able to listen in on the coup planning?

And Trumpā€™s profile says that he has 2.62M followers on Truth Social, yet there are only 10k downloads for the app on Android. :thinking:

10 Likes

ā€¦ or because they hire Only the Finest and Very Best Engineers :face_with_spiral_eyes:

8 Likes

Apple store says:

9 Likes

Isnā€™t it securities fraud for a social media company to overstate their number of users?

5 Likes

No, but itā€™s definitely a type of business fraud.

6 Likes
14 Likes

When dealing with Trumpy, the term ā€œBusiness Fraudā€ is redundant.

6 Likes

ā€œchinese hurricane gunā€? sure. right up there with ā€œjewish space lasersā€?
the only hurricane gun iā€™ve ever heard of are the AR15s that the bubbas shoot into the hurricane to turn it around.
it all seems soā€¦ blow-y and shoot-yā€¦ almost like, i dunno, whatā€™s missing from this scene?

10 Likes
5 Likes
13 Likes
8 Likes