Trump the Chump (Part 1)

1 Like

I kind of want to hear Julie Andrews singing ā€œFeed the birds, Trump-Pence a bag.ā€

1 Like

Reading this more closely, this convention lineup isnā€™t a party platform - itā€™s a cult of personality.

2 Likes

I declare thread break time!

Two guitar solos. So fuckinā€™ boss.

4 Likes

My first rock concert was seeing Living Colour open for The Rolling Stones.

Edit: HA - look at this

5 Likes

I love this songā€¦

2 Likes

What with this and the Chicago stars everywhere, Iā€™m off to watch some CM Punk highlights. BRB.

2 Likes

1 Like

Since I already used my like:

ETA: Just realized that since Iā€™m not part of #LikeStrike, I can like posts twice. Booyakasha!

2 Likes

Great pic.

1 Like

A show of solidarity from the regulars for another regular who may not comment much but makes very good ones when she does and is frustrated with the like limits.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s not the only one who is, and I totally get where sheā€™s coming from.

I canā€™t see any reason for this limit and Iā€™d be way happier with either none or unlimited for reasons that are off-topic. Iā€™m a recent sign-up, so about the only thing action I can expect is a suspended account for asking, but if it helps anotherā€¦ well, why not. I ainā€™t got nothing to lose.

4 Likes

I think @TobinL might have read ā€œWhat withā€ as ā€œWhatā€™s withā€.

They are mostly to avoid ā€œme too postsā€. While I regularly run out, cause I like to hand em out like a drunken sailor and totally understand that is meā€¦ The limit is set by the BoingBoing staff and most of us doubly so for regulars (we get more) people donā€™t run out. I am so far okay with it but I would rather see the limit raised if it means keeping a really worthwhile mutant around.

4 Likes

Wonā€™t be the last time my brain does that either. :smile:

And I noticed that the circus starts tomorrow in Cleveland on the Safeway TV.
Gonna be an interesting week.

1 Like

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop giving out likes.

4 Likes

10 Likes

:love_letter:

1 Like
5 Likes