Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Just in time for the AMA!

2 Likes

I think that it’s because people would find out that he isn’t nearly as successful as he’s led people to believe.

6 Likes

Is there really not a thread for this one yet? (or am I blind?)

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton’s email

4 Likes

There is just no end to the shit that comes out of this idiot’s mouth, is there?

6 Likes

Minions 2 featuring Donald Trump

12 Likes

I don’t think this is how Purple Hearts work. (I imagine some people would be happy to help him earn one).

Stolen Valor is still a thing people in the armed forces get upset about, right?

11 Likes

The Onion might as well close up shop at this point.

11 Likes

*LOLZ

1 Like

“Stop—that Trump cartoon you came up with this morning just happened.”

20 Likes

The Purple Heart gift was a fake.

Later, Donald Trump kicked a crying baby out of a rally.

3 Likes

This is Katrina Pierson, national spokesperson for the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign:

those aren’t fake screecaps, though they’ll probably disappear:

13 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

I’d missed this one from Trump’s National Campaign Spokesperson:

and for a touch of the crazy:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Is it sad that having grown up in the midwest that this kind of thinking does not surprise me at all? The stupidity to post that shit publicly though… I am with Stephen Colbert in the post above me.

8 Likes

11 Likes

I seem to have an un-fatigueable sense of surprise at overt racism like this. No matter how many times its societal roots are explained to me, I just don’t get it. The evidence to the contrary is everywhere and I don’t understand how those people can’t see that.

10 Likes

I’m not surprised that there are people out there like this that are comfortable with posting this kind of thing publicly. I hang out on Twitter where this sort of stuff’s not hard to find.

The part that’s mind boggling is that the Trump campaign people, who theoretically would vet their National Campaign Spokesperson would either see this and think “nice, great fit for out demographic,” or see this and think “eh, whatever,” or were so sloppy they missed the stream of garbage the candidate for a high profile top spokesperson job posted publicly. I’m leaning towards the last option that they’re really just shockingly lazy/sloppy/incompetent, and it’s probably the scariest of them for a presidential campaign.

7 Likes

Ditto. My jaw is literally hanging open.

5 Likes