Trump the Chump (Part 1)

The enemy of my enemy might not even be my frenemy.

2 Likes

(Hereā€™s a non-facebook link.)

3 Likes

how the fuckā€¦ i canā€™t evenā€¦ we are doomed.

America is such a great country, even a blithering illiterate can become president.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Good lord. Itā€™s so difficult to filter the genuine from the horseshit now but this looks legit. Obviously he can read just very very badly; that deposition reading is eye opening.

5 Likes

Also, whatā€™s down this rabbit hole which was brought up earlier on in the thread.

1 Like

More likely, heā€™s just dyslexic. And that fact, that a dyslexic can become successful enough to become President, could be a great lesson for all the kids who are dyslexic, but Trump is probably too vain to admit a weakness like that.

5 Likes

Iā€™m convinced he needs glasses and refuses to wear them or admit he has a problem.

1 Like

I had the same theory, but a google image search does pull up a couple pictures of him wearing them.

7 Likes

Speaking as someone who has to put on reading glasses for fine printā€¦thatā€™s not how you look at a written page when your problem is eyesight.

Heā€™s trying to figure out if he can read enough and remember enough terms that sound like they might be right to fake it.

7 Likes

ā€œLalalalala! I canā€™t hear you!ā€

11 Likes

Canā€™t wait for 2018 when elections become fake news.

8 Likes

You can tell heā€™s pissed about his polling. His President Reality TV showā€™s tanking so heā€™s denying the ratings, blaming the bad reviews in the press, and using TV tactics of posting outrageous things on twitter to try to get more viewers.

6 Likes

Samantha Bee has a joke about Trump being illiterate. She presents it as an obviously false idea, but that misses the fact that literacy is really a spectrum. There are probably extremely few adults who canā€™t recognize a single word, and none who could read them all. I think for a lot of people who we would call ā€œilliterateā€ itā€™s more that reading takes a lot of effort. If thatā€™s the case with Trump, then he canā€™t really read things in front of a room full of reporters, he has to kind of wing it. Actually reading would out him.

Whether thatā€™s because of an identifiable disability (like dyslexia) or because of affluenza, I think itā€™s pretty hard to say. Another possibility is that he can read at a decent level and is just a manifestation of him having trouble doing things unless he finds them stimulating. Itā€™s not that he has trouble reading, itā€™s that he finds reading boring and doesnā€™t have the discipline to do boring things he has to do without acting out.

8 Likes

Youā€™ve made me realize that the mediaā€™s reporting of his approval ratings are ā€œfake newsā€, but he accepts their reporting of Schwarzeneggerā€™s approval ratings without the slightest question.

10 Likes

Also the attempt to create a ā€œfeudā€ with Schwarzenegger and others is classic Reality TV behavior.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I have grown children. At no time during their development were they or any of their friends as immature as our current elected president is. I would take sleepless nights and diapers again, over this abomination.

12 Likes

Itā€™s all projection.

7 Likes