Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I need to get this man out of my head.

3 Likes

What does this even mean?

I guess Easy D is Donnieā€™s Hip Hop name.

9 Likes

Did somebody order a word salad with extra FUD?

5 Likes

Actually:

So, you know, Donaldā€™s looking for some easy D, thatā€™s easy enough to understand. The big increase in traffic to certain areas I think itā€™s pretty clear, with the meaning of ā€œDā€ in mind. ā€œOur people are far more vulnerableā€? Iā€™m less sure about that one.

The kids and their lingo, I canā€™t keep up.

7 Likes

Maybe the ā€œD!ā€ is supposed to be an emoticon.

Iā€™m thinking Angry Cylon?

4 Likes
5 Likes

NO, I never order that, but I keep getting it anyway.

5 Likes

We should all be glad he didnā€™t say ā€œHARD D.ā€

3 Likes

I know everyone wants to hop on the timing of these tweets, but social media schedulers are a thing. We should not assume that these are all posted the moment they are dictated.

4 Likes

I just came across this, so apologies if itā€™s been posted previously. But I thought it too good not to share. With puppehs.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Fuck, weā€™re not sure how ours works at the minute. Trying to figure out how the sausage is made over the pond? Thatā€™s a bridge too far. If I had the marketable skills, Iā€™d have high-tailed it to Europe like your good selfā€¦

2 Likes

I love this.

17 Likes

Heck they gave us COFFEE! Nuff said!

15 Likes

THE QUEEN DOES WHAT SHE WANTS, MOTHERFUCKERS, THATā€™S WHY THEY CALL HER THE QUEEN, SO BACK THE FUCK UP.

I recall someone explaining to me why Americans get so upset about flag burning, which seems like a ridiculous non-issue to me. ā€œWhat you have to understand is that in America, the flag is a very strong symbol of national identity. In Canada, a strong symbol of national identity would be the queen. Imagine how much trouble youā€™d get in for burning the queen.ā€

But yeah, itā€™s funny how I didnā€™t really know what executive orders were, but basically I could tell what they were just by the fact they were called ā€œexecutive ordersā€ and I understand the three branches of government concept and what their roles are (and Canada and Britain, as the explainer says, do have three branches, itā€™s just the executive is composed of members of the legislative).

5 Likes

No conflict of interest there!

Can we impeach him yet, pleeeeeease?

4 Likes
7 Likes

Not strictly about Trump, but stillā€¦

10 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes